• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

dose for pure mdma

lyrad6

Greenlighter
So I'm popping for the first time in 4 months and I've previously only rolled 4-5 times within a couple months before the last time. I'm a male weighing 170lbs and I'm getting hooked up with 100% pure mdma. How much do you think I need for a good time? The previous times I didn't seem to be as fucked up as everyone else but still got nice and high. Answers in mg please as I'm getting in in powder/crystals.

What people consider to be "standard" doses around here is 100-120mg, a pop. Now some people will start rolling balls at 60-80mg, and some people won't feel a thing until they get 200mg. There is no specific threshold that is true for every single person out there. Like weed and alcohol, you need to know your own limits and thresholds because it won't be the same as everyone else.

If I were you, being at 170lb, I would pop 100mg, and another 50mg in an hour if you don't feel good enough. But after a 4 month break I would say that 100-150 will be plenty. How many pills did you need before to get going? Work off of those numbers.

Good luck and have fun.

Most chemical drugs (amp, speed, lsd, mdma, etc) are not actually correlated with weight.

It has nothing to do with the amount of fat you have. It has all to do with the number of neurotransmitters in your brain. A fat 32 year old can have just as much as a skinny 32 year old.

Biological age is the best way to determine dosage. Not many people know their biological age though.

Just take 100 mg's

http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/mdma/mdma_dose.shtml