• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Making Molly last longer?!!!

Cpaige86

Bluelighter
I really like Molly because if it's "pureness" so that's y I take it instead of E... Anyways the only thing I don't like about it is that it doesn't last as long as E. So does anyone know what I could do to make my roll and ESPECIALLY my body high last longer w/o takin more than my normal dose? (usually a quarter of a capsule, not sure how many mg that is, lol)

And thanks for any input!!! :)

Doesn't last as long as E? I hear that all the time, but if you get some good ass molly it should last just as long as a pill, unless the pill has some crazy shit in it like meth or something.

Anyway though, to pick a roll back up, smoke some weed. Everyone I know does the same thing.

Also, you could try taking 5-HTP before you roll. I hear it's not good to do it at the same time as rolling, and could cause serotonin syndrome, however taking a small amount daily leading up to the roll would theoretically make you roller harder, and most likely longer.

I read the stuff in that link and alot of people say to smoke pot, but pot makes me sooooo tired that it might make me pass out on the Molly lol. But I'm definetly gonna get the 5htp! Thanks so much guys!:)

No prob. but trust me, give bud a try. Don't ask me how or why but the combination wakes you up rather than makes you tired, possibly the weed makes your brain think you just ingested more molly or something. If you time it right you'll get an extra hour or two of rolling IMO, cuz you probably will get tired when your burning out, which should be straight cuz at that point its like you were rolling for 5 or 6 hours (if its some good shit) Anyway, Im just rambling now. lol.

real mj (as opposed to all the newfangled synth chemicals you kidz are so fond of) is a complex material that includes substances with both depressive and stimulating effects.

i believe, most people tend to experience it one way or the other--(1) some people say pot puts them to sleep, while (2) other people it makes want to get up and go paint pictures, see movies, and go shopping. (both groups get hungry, lol).

really, this is about as black-and-white a description of people as i know in the world.

i find it is exclusively members of group (2) for whom mj seriously potentiates mdma. you sound like a group (1) person. in general, pot is not even a favorite drug for (many, but not all) type (1) people.

i think the stimulation is what extends the roll, so if pot doesn't work for you, look for something else that's an effective but mild stimulant for you?

Last edited:
Ok, ya I never have really cared for pot either lol, but I guess what I will do is do it be4 I come down and see if it puts me to sleep or not lol and if it does then I will try somethin else next time roll:)

i wish there was a way to make a roll last longer but unfortunately mdma is different than other drugs. you cant just keep taking more and expect your high to get more intense and last longer. i wish i did tho

if falling asleep is a concern smoke some hi grade. And im mean like a good heady. its a noticeable difference between rolling itself and geekin with weed.

Pot definitely helps me toward the end of a roll, when the euphoria starts wearing off but the anxiety remains. I'm not a huge fan of pot on its own, it usually makes me more uncomfortable than good. When coming down it's not perfect but it does help get some of the euphoria back....and then eventually I do fall asleep like a baby :)