• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

5 htp

th3 s1aught3r

Bluelighter
Anyone have much experience with this suppliment ? Is it good for using by MDMA users in general or usually when taking MDMA
Also other anti deps such as Johns Wort, any experience ?

Taking 5-HTP the day of my role seemed to damper my experience so I will most likely never do so again. In terms of pre-loading a week to three or so days before it does seem to enhance the roll slightly, but it could be more of a placebo effect. Post-loading on 5-HTP does ease the "hangover" experienced after taking ecstasy, and I would highly recommend taking dosages the night of rolling before you go to sleep and for a couple of days after. However, you do want to be cautious and limit yourself as taking too much 5-HTP for extended periods of time can cause serotonin syndrome!

From my experience taking 5-htp it worked slightly but only if i took it days in advance. io started using it back in 2007. In 2008 i came across BeforeURoll. some ppl have heard of it and some ppl havnt. there is a lot of discussion about BeforeURoll. I personnally think BeforeURoll works way better. yeah its $15 a bottle but its lasted me a year as long as i dont share too much of it lol. and i use it everytime which is like 3 times a month. i also started doing research on 5 Htp and read that it used to be called L-Tryptophan and caused a blood disease and was remarketed as 5 HTP and never even got FDA approved. (more info here) http://vitamins.lovetoknow.com/5_HTP_Danger BeforeUroll is approved it says it on the bottle and to me it works great. i know a lot of ppl dont want to try it but i took the risk and i personally love it. my bf wont even roll with out it. come downs are great . i roll harder and longer. thats my personall experience with both products

Definitely worth the investment. It gets rid of the suicide tuesday feelings and just makes the days after easier. Also, I found that pre-loading is rather ineffective (for me anyways, but you might be different)
You can purchase 5HTP at Costco pretty cheap.

Taking 5-HTP the day of my role seemed to damper my experience so I will most likely never do so again. However, you do want to be cautious and limit yourself as taking too much 5-HTP for extended periods of time can cause serotonin syndrome!

I agree with you there. i personally think 5 htp is a waste. you should definitely try BeforeURoll. its worth the money

I also roll longer off less beans when i use BeforeURoll. it helps you cut back on how many you need to take

I agree with you there. i personally think 5 htp is a waste. you should definitely try BeforeURoll. its worth the money

Yea.. But what about after? Haha IMO, nothing really compares. It makes the days after you roll easier on yourself and the people around you.

Yea.. But what about after? Haha IMO, nothing really compares. It makes the days after you roll easier on yourself and the people around you.

Thats whats its for. you take some right before you drop. and right after you last drop. its a spray so the bottle lasts a long time. there isnt a harsh come down at all. and after you finish rolling its like you never even rolled afterwards. its actually really great. i was skeptical about using it at first. i took a sample spray back in april of 2008 and fell in love with it. i used to use 5htp all the time but honeslty this really does work better than 5htp. im not tryihng to promote them or anything like that but i honstly do think more ppl should actually try it. its the best

Thats whats its for. you take some right before you drop. and right after you last drop. its a spray so the bottle lasts a long time. there isnt a harsh come down at all. and after you finish rolling its like you never even rolled afterwards. its actually really great. i was skeptical about using it at first. i took a sample spray back in april of 2008 and fell in love with it. i used to use 5htp all the time but honeslty this really does work better than 5htp. im not tryihng to promote them or anything like that but i honstly do think more ppl should actually try it. its the best

Hmm. Do you think that maybe the lack of a comedown has something to do with your pills being very clean?
I'm not trying to be argumentative or trying to question the product, it's just that I know when I have clean pills the comedown is almost non-existent.

i take 5htp daily.

i would say its good for mdma users in general.

its never effected me in a negative way.

and im sure i dont get the daily amount of 5htp i need from my diet. so it helps.

im sure it may even help get my serotonin levels back to baseline quicker than if i didnt take it.

I have taken some pretty craky pills before. i know its weird but i actually like ampy pills. i dont like being floored the whole night.. i have taken quite a variety concidering ive been doing this for 3 years lol. i have taken meth bombs on accident and have felt completley fine the next day and the days after. im not saying 5htp is bad for you except for the fact that there is an incredient in there that can cause a blood disease (not that take E is any better). but for comedowns i think beforeuroll is amazingly better than 5 htp and it helps you roll pretty hard

Numerous people reported piracetam was the only thing that brought back clarity, lack of tolerance, and most noted "magic" from rolling. After reading many trip reports, I gave it a try, and was really delighted with the results. It's a legal supplement, it's not designed for pre-rolling, but it seems to work for many.

From the piracetam wikipedia page:

# 4 Approval and usage

* 4.1 Aging
* 4.2 Alcoholism
* 4.3 Alzheimer's and senile dementia
* 4.4 Clotting, coagulation, vasospastic disorders
* 4.5 Stroke, ischemia and symptoms
* 4.6 Dyspraxia and dysgraphia
* 4.7 Schizophrenia
* 4.8 Preventive for Breath-Holding Spells
* 4.9 Closed craniocerebral trauma

Piracetam appears to increase communication between the two hemispheres of the brain, and increases activity of the corpus callosum
Piracetam appears to reverse the effects of aging in the brains of mice.[22][23]

Piracetam appears to reduce levels of lipofuscin in the rat brain.[24] (Lipofuscin accumulation is a common symptom of aging and alcoholism).

hmmm yeah i guess theres quite a lot of things out there. i dont know though i LOVE beforeuroll though its like a life saver to me. i know some ppl though and all the have to do is smoke a bowl and everything is better but not me lol