• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Sex Drive increase day after rolling?

peacefuldreamer09

Bluelighter
Let me just start by saying I have an incredibly high sex drive to begin with. I'm 27, and I'm right at the point that with all the goodness of nature, it's peaking anyway, hehe. I've noticed though, the day after I roll, sex is extra intense, I want it that much worse. Typically while I'm rollng, I go back and forth between wanting sex and wanting to just be close and loving with my boyfriend. Any similar experiences?

Let me just start by saying I have an incredibly high sex drive to begin with. I'm 27, and I'm right at the point that with all the goodness of nature, it's peaking anyway, hehe. I've noticed though, the day after I roll, sex is extra intense, I want it that much worse. Typically while I'm rollng, I go back and forth between wanting sex and wanting to just be close and loving with my boyfriend. Any similar experiences?

Hellll YES! I'd say for a good week or so it's like this

Heh, awesome...it's been like that 3 days this time, the more I roll, the longer my sex drive is slapping me in the face. It's nuts, because it was pretty unbelievable in the first place. Yay for rolling and all the awesome love benefits :D <3

Heh, awesome...it's been like that 3 days this time, the more I roll, the longer my sex drive is slapping me in the face. It's nuts, because it was pretty unbelievable in the first place. Yay for rolling and all the awesome love benefits :D <3

Amen to that! Nothing like rolling with the Wifey!

the day after rolling shit i toss the wife up at least 8 times ya boys a beast!