• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Heroin Use and Harm Reduction Questions

uniformsquare

Greenlighter
I was wondering what is the safest way to use black tar and still get high.

I have used twice. Once trying to chase the dragon, which I suck at. The other time I waterlined it. Both times I didn't get as high as RX opiates that I have done before.

1. What is a good compromise between safety and the efficiency of administration?

2. Is it possible to convert BTH to powder for insufflation easily without greatly diminishing the quality?

3. What it is the general consensus on plugging H?

Smoking is by far the safest ROA. Pretty much impossible to overdose as you will just nod out before you get anywhere close to toxic levels. You will also still get high as shit. Smoking heroin takes LOTS of practice, you will waste a lot when you first start out. It's much easier as a team when you're a beginer, have someone light and hold the foil.

Also heroin is a lot different of a high then prescription opiates, it's more cloudy and you will no doubt be dissapointed the first time. It's a lot more addictive though, mainly because the process of smoking is so fun, at least to me it was. Prescription opiates are just a lot cleaner and you know your exact dose resulting in a crisper more euphoric high. Sorry I can't answer your other questions.

yeah i agree. I did oxy for years and the switched to tar and at first i didnt really like it and barely felt anything. Buuuuuut i kept at it and now its my DOC. I also got hooked on smoking but i didnt realize it until i ran out and was considering smoking a roxy.

What do you mean by waterlining? Dissolving and snorting?

plug it. needle = ball and chain; youll get there soon enough. plugging is not gay.

plug it. needle = ball and chain; youll get there soon enough. plugging is not gay.

I was thinking of plugging once I figure out the potency of H I'm getting. I don't think putting things up your ass is gay. The only thing that is gay in my mind is sexual attraction to the same sex as yourself. From my understanding being a homosexual isn't the worst thing in the world, you could be stuck being a Christian.:p

Buuuuuut i kept at it and now its my DOC. I also got hooked on smoking but i didnt realize it until i ran out and was considering smoking a roxy.
Yeah I did the same thing, except I ended up smoking an opana..

AHHHHH^^^ Opana IR IVed<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Enough said.

However, i agree with everyone above. Smoke your tar, but it will take practice. OR, if you can afford one, buy a vaporizer. Than none will be wasted, just look up what temperature to set it too and you're set.

This is a great question....I just got some brown rock dope for the first time ever...Being from NYC I'm used to straight powder. I was expecting it to be all tar in NC, but a few days ago I got some PURE white powder that was fire.

The "tar" I got isn't your standard west coast Mexican tar from what I can tell. It's quite hard and a lighter color brown.

Since I learned how to IV by myself a few months ago, that's been my method of choice(dur)

It took me a little while to prep the shot compared to powder, had to use 2x as much water, heat the hell out of it and mush/stir with the plunger to get it to disolve. I filtered it 2x to be safe because of all of the residue left in the spoon.

If you're not into needles(yet) I would say to either smoke or plug it. As the others have said though, smoking it is TOUGH and you WILL waste quite a bit your first few times.

I was thinking of plugging once I figure out the potency of H I'm getting. I don't think putting things up your ass is gay. The only thing that is gay in my mind is sexual attraction to the same sex as yourself. From my understanding being a homosexual isn't the worst thing in the world, you could be stuck being a Christian.:p
Oh man did I need a laugh like that. :)