• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Methamthetamine HCL - Anybody tried?

DruMDMAndBass

Greenlighter
Hi, i have been in 2 minds about ordering some of this particular chem for quite some time now, and i was wondering if anyone has tried this RC (Chem name N-methyl-1-thiophen-2-ylpropan-2-amine hydrochloride)?

It is being sold as Methamthetamine HCL

I did use the search tool but couldnt find any relevant info, hope someone can help!

Thanks.

Heard about this too though have no idea of what it is or it's effects.

Hmm. If this stuff is available to buy, and has been for some time, i dont understand why it seems like nobody has tried it or knows of anyone who has! Hmm.. Strange.

From what I understand the prominent suppliers of said substance all seem to be scammers, though I wouldn't hate to be wrong. This would explain why there's so little information and a dearth of trip reports so far.

Hmm. If this stuff is available to buy, and has been for some time, i dont understand why it seems like nobody has tried it or knows of anyone who has! Hmm.. Strange.

I'd hazard a guess that if something is "available" for a long time yet no one has tried it, then it is probably a scam.

I mean anyone can set up shop claiming to have carfentanyl in stock for $1/g. Yet no one seems to have gotten it. What would that tell you?

I mean anyone can set up shop claiming to have carfentanyl in stock for $1/g. Yet no one seems to have gotten it. What would that tell you?
They don't have any fentanyl, but they have a LSD analog (on blotter no less!). Definate scam.

The site claiming to be selling it looks like a scam, but amthetamine and methamthetamine have been tested in humans in the past anyway, my understanding is that they are similar potency to the amphetamines and have similar effects at low doses, but at higher doses they produce some nasty side effect on blood pressure (vasoconstriction perhaps?) which has stopped them ever becoming really popular.

I would defintely say it's a scam if it is an ampehtamine type drug or analgue of a drug that mimics methamphetamine or amphetamine then it is illegal under the analogue act of 86 or maybe later..don't remmeber the date...but it must be a scam as it would be an illegal substance.

That site is known to be a scam, and I've never heard of another source for this chemical, sooo.....