• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids strange pains and iv complications

x_fizzler

Bluelighter
So sometimes i get these pains where my chest hurts and so does my mid back like maybe my kidneys idk... if feels like when you dont chew a chip all the way and it stabs you on the way down forcing burps out helps, anyone know if this is opiate maybe smoking related. The weird thing is the last two nights ive tried to IV oc's and right afterwards i get these fuckin pains. I dont think there all related to IV oxy becuase i got them randomly every couple weeks before i even touched a needle.

Secondly why the hell cant i register last night i registered with a roxy shot it fine felt good, the registered with some oc shot it and got the same pain i have tonight (i think this is it for trying IV oc). Anyways i have big viens but and ond vein i can always hit fine. Every other vein when i try to rgister i draw up air.... like no matter how many time i poke myself.... I couldnt shoot in my left crook tonight so i tried other viens finally registerd and got a missed hit i acually registered 3x while doing it but i still got a bubble and my arms sore... maybe i ived some idk becuase im gettin the same pain i did last night and im posotive i ived