Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

weight loss?

just me101

Greenlighter
Hey guy's, Im new to bluelight.
I'm 15 year's old.. Yes im probably to Young to be Rolling. However, im not the immature typical kid that pop's some E and hurt's himself or whatever the case may be.

I'm gonna hear stop rolling for a while, I'll say.. Im stuborn. I've been rolling the past year, and probably have done it 20-25 times. I won't stop. I'm rolling probably once every two month's at this point. <--- way less than i did before.

Anyway, I seem to be thinning out! I allway's was Skinny, but im pretty damn lanky now. I make sure to eat good healthy meal's after Rolling. I don't "Rave" Or anything and never have Rolled with anyone other than myself.

Also, i don't do any other thing's other than Smoke some bud from time to time.
Usually take 2. anyone else experience weight loss? anything else i should be doing other than flat out not rolling?

Thank's Guy's and girls:)

Wow! 8o 20-25 times in a year is a lot for someone your age! Well at least you have started taking longer breaks, you might want to consider taking a 6 month break or maybe even a year. And I am not telling you to stop rolling, you have your whole life ahead of you, there really is no hurry. This kind of schedule cannot be good, especially for someone whose brain is still developing. At least, consider giving it maybe like 3-4 month breaks. If anything the roll will only be more enjoyable because of reduced tolerance.

Wait, you've rolled 20-25 times and you've never rolled with another person? 8o Don't you feel a desire to be with other people and connect? Empathy? Don't you think about your good friends or something when rolling? While you might not be able to go to raves anymore after the events at EDC, you should also consider listening to good electronic music while rolling. It's heavenly! <3

/End "old" persons rant. You make me feel old and I am just 22. :|

Regarding you original question, MDMA can lead to weight loss but it's not really as effective as stims that can be used chronically. If MDMA is indeed contributing to your weight loss, it is solely because you are doing way too much MDMA. If you use MDMA in a responsible manner, you should not be noticing significant weight loss from the MDMA alone. So essentially I think the issue returns to your 20-25 roll a year, do not do that!!!!

I know! it's bad:(

however, I havn't rolled in probably 3 months or so.
I'm sorry, but im just ready to go again!:)

I don't really have to many Good friend's, but i have Rolled at School.
and i was Mackin, im not gonna lie. Reason i don't roll with people is because when im Sober im really a pretty Quiete Shy guy.
So its hard for me to like, connect idk.

But then again, Mind you im 15.. I don't exactley have 100 people to Roll with!
Don't really know anyone my age in the area that Rolls

EDIT: I do, have a MAJOR feeling of wanting to Connect.. i guess the people i know just would think that's "Gay" or weird.

Rolling twice a month shouldnt lead to such heavy weight loss especially if your not dancing around and then eat normally afterwards. Your body could be naturally changing as your getting older but if it keeps up it wouldnt hurt to see a GP and tell them your worried about it (Are your parents thin/tall?)

Im glad your slowing down though as rolling that often could lead to some serious problems.

Yeah, I'm also growing taller pretty Quick.
So im probably just getting idea's because if you take a 4'11 skinny kid vs a 6' skinny person the taller you are the lankier you will look.

I'm the same, even a bit more on the Scale.
So, actually.. I think im good:)

I know! it's bad:(

however, I havn't rolled in probably 3 months or so.
I'm sorry, but im just ready to go again!:)

I don't really have to many Good friend's, but i have Rolled at School.
and i was Mackin, im not gonna lie. Reason i don't roll with people is because when im Sober im really a pretty Quiete Shy guy.
So its hard for me to like, connect idk.

But then again, Mind you im 15.. I don't exactley have 100 people to Roll with!
Don't really know anyone my age in the area that Rolls

EDIT: I do, have a MAJOR feeling of wanting to Connect.. i guess the people i know just would think that's "Gay" or weird.

My bad, dude. Sorry to hear that. But really man, perhaps you should try and go to a park or something and find some people to chill with while rolling. It's just that MDMA makes being with other people so damn fun, especially if they are rolling with you. Maybe try and meet some people via the NA social discussion or something. I know there are tons of people from socal on these forums. Take care!

Doing mdma so much to meet people really isn't a good habit to get into. All you are doing is masking your social anxiety, you need to face the issue head on for a long term change.

As for weighloss, doing mdma even a couple of times a month isn't going to cause such drastic weightloss. While mdma is an appetite suppressant I have found that when I lose weight from rolling its because I have spent the night dancing away.

Since you are so young I would probably chalk it up to growth. You could record your height now and then again in a few months and see if there is a difference.

Lots of people appear to be getting thinner as they grow taller, and you may not stop growing for several more years. I'm assuming you're a guy...You'll probably fill out (i.e. get more muscular) at least a little too. But everyone's different. Maybe a relative whom you share a lot of physical similarities will be a good prediction to how you will mature.

I doubt the rolling is causing it, especially if you're not dancing the whole time or otherwise being very active. Unless you are ignoring your hunger for days afterward, your body will encourage you to eat enough to make up for your roll fast.

This.....

I'm 15 year's old.. Yes im probably to Young to be Rolling. However, im not the immature typical kid that pop's some E and hurt's himself or whatever the case may be.

followed by this.....

I've been rolling the past year, and probably have done it 20-25 times. I won't stop.

= Pure comedy!!!:!8):!8):!8):!

I lost a shit ton of weight doing drugs. I was thin when i started and I was SKELETOR after about a year. I am sure its because of E killing your appitite for a day or 2 after and all the increased exercise from dancing.

I'm rolling probably once every two month's at this point. <--- way less than i did before

There may be hope for this one yet :)

Last edited:

I'm gonna hear stop rolling for a while, I'll say.. Im stuborn. I've been rolling the past year, and probably have done it 20-25 times. I won't stop. I'm rolling probably once every two month's at this point. <--- way less than i did before.

Anyway, I seem to be thinning out! I allway's was Skinny, but im pretty damn lanky now. I make sure to eat good healthy meal's after Rolling. I don't "Rave" Or anything and never have Rolled with anyone other than myself.

Also, i don't do any other thing's other than Smoke some bud from time to time.
Usually take 2. anyone else experience weight loss? anything else i should be doing other than flat out not rolling?

Thank's Guy's and girls:)

No point me tring to tell you what to do - your destiny is already set up - but you have a chance to shape it. Your gut instinct knows what is best - listen to it and trust yourself young Jedi

PS yes weight loss or is normal - happened to me especially as I have high metabolims. I was 9 stone for most of 17-21 - all due to Mary J and E

Rolling twice a month shouldnt lead to such heavy weight loss especially if your not dancing around and then eat normally afterwards. Your body could be naturally changing as your getting older but if it keeps up it wouldnt hurt to see a GP and tell them your worried about it (Are your parents thin/tall?)

Im glad your slowing down though as rolling that often could lead to some serious problems.

I cant beat this. Excellent advice.

I agree your probably just going through a growth stage.