• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Mda/mdma

Keaton

Bluelighter
I'm in the market to get some pills that have both in them and was wondering what kinda cut I should be looking for. Like should it be 50/50 or something leaning more towards one of the two. Do pills like this exist or should I keep dreaming?
Mods, I'm not asking for a pill or substance ID, I just wanna know if I would be able to find these pills and whatto look for.:)

im pretty sure closed down this will get closed down but, dude unless the chef is yer friend u ent gonna find a 50/50 pill, hopefully u get lucky but yes mda is great been rolling for 2 1/2 years and got it only 2 (out of 200 rolls) so good luck with that, i heard those G ladys may have some mda in em..

lucky bastards out there in the east coast here in nor cal we dont even get poke balls no more fuck i want a mint! i wanna poke ball! lucky dogs

I'm sure pills like this are out there and have existed, but I doubt they're terribly common. As with anything, there's nothing in particular to look for. Testing is your friend. Simons reagent tests whether it was MDA or MDMA in your pills. The only problem is if there was MDMA and MDA in the pill, it would go blue regardless it seems from the MDMA. You'd probably have to keep an eye on ecstasydata.

source: http://www.dancesafe.org/testingkits/instructions.php

Its not BurgerKing :) you can't have it your way

Its not like you can go up 2 the average street pharmacist and request a MDA/MDMA pill in a 1:1 ratio. They have what they have and thats what you get. most of the time they don't know whats in the pill let alone if it even has MDMA or MDA in it...they may not even know what that means...

I think your best bet is to keep an eye out for MDA- it seems to not be as common as MDMA. If you really want to take both substances together, you can take half of each pill (1 MDMA, 1 MDA) at a time. I've only had MDA come my way a couple times, and when I did, it was pure MDA each time- not mixed with MDMA.

Doesn't MDA require a slightly lower dose to be active than that of MDMA?
In my brain, a 70mg MDMA/30mg MDA tab would seem to be a pretty tasty combo

It'll be really hard to find a 50/50 pill, or anything reliable thats for sure. I have wanted to combine these two as well, I think I would just get both, like maybe E pills and MDA powder and do them together?