• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Favorites smokes?

Keaton

Bluelighter
What do you prefer to smoke while rolling, if anything at all. I've been smoking marlboro menthols and am wondering if there's anything you prefer over them? They're like $6 a pack here and I'm looking for something a lil cheaper. Suggestions?

Swishers or Black and Milds are the BOMB when rolling. And you can always save some for later.

Your welcome.

Are you trying new smokes for rolling?

If you are then definitely get the Wine flavored wood tip B&M's
There strong, taste good, and they last a long time. Great for rolling.

Yea, for rolling. My friend gave me a pack of menthol marlboros and they're alright but I'm not looking to get hooked on the grits. Ya know?

Wow you're from lake Elsinore? I lived there for a couple months, til I moved south to San Diego. Nice place.

I move a lot. I grew up in Santa Clarita. Then moved to San Diego lived there for about a year. Recently lived in Menifee for 4 years or so. And now Ive lived here in Elsinore for about 3 weeks.

Elsinore isn't like it use to be. Lets just put it this way, I live in the nice part of the ghetto haha.

port royal. tastiest smokes imo

if tailored, marlboro reds definitely

I move a lot. I grew up in Santa Clarita. Then moved to San Diego lived there for about a year. Recently lived in Menifee for 4 years or so. And now Ive lived here in Elsinore for about 3 weeks.

Elsinore isn't like it use to be. Lets just put it this way, I live in the nice part of the ghetto haha.

Were you in school when you lived here?

that man knows his smokes. marlboro reds are IMO the BEST cigarettes money can buy

Thanks man.

Anyways back on topic. Smoking joints while rolling is pretty chill. Only done it once though.

Yea I smoke bud when I roll, but the last couple times I did it, I out smoked the roll and got retarded. Couldn't put together a coherent sentence because I would forget what I was talking about, so now I'm lookin for milder alternatives to it.