Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Few Questions on E

Don42

Greenlighter
Planning to use for first time-Question

Thinking of trying some for the first time in the next week or 2. I'v heard it can cause great depression with the come down, and researched a lot about its good and bad effects, but their is just one thing I read which kind of half scared me off it

I heard it can in some cases cause Chronic Depression, where you basicaly never feel like yourself again. Theirs threads in this topic where people claim to have experienced this, in particular this thread http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=511202

Anyways I really do want to try this drug, my question is , is their really mcuh of a chance of this happening to me? Considering it will be my first time, and I aint gonna go crazy with them(hopefully) Are effects like these only for Chronis users, or can it happen to anyone?

Thanks folks,

Last edited:
People who develop depression after MDMA use were most likely abusing it. If you only use it sparingly it shouldn't pose many health risks. So to answer your question, taking MDMA once will not make you depressed for life. In fact it may open you up to a whole new world of possibilities. It certainly changed me in a positive way, and I'm sure it's the same for many others.

Have a good time and stay safe :)

Thanks for the positive answer! Just what I needed to put my mind at relative ease. If I could be a bit annoying, and ask you another question? Whats a good amount to take first time? Was considering just taking a half pill, but my friend(will also be his first time) reckons we should just take one pill each

I would suggest taking a whole pill, they average between 80-120 mg's each usually. And that is sufficient for a top notch experience for a first timer, Its your introduction to MDMA and it's going to be special. The first time that substance tickles your receptors is unforgettable, and you wouldn't wanna underdose. I took one sunflower pressie/pill for my first roll and it was one of the best nights of my life.

Sounds sweet! Thanks for the answers, I'll take a full one then.

I tryed to PM you, but wasen't able too! I heard from a lot of people that E really isen't E anymore. That it hasen't been pure since the 90's etc. Is their a lot of bad batches gonig around out their? Or does it all have a similiar effect?

I have no testing Kit or anything like that. Also I obviously dont know what part of the world your from, but Im Irish

I've never known anyone personally to develop permanent problems from MDMA use- that being said, I've certainly read about chronic depression as the result of extreme abuse. Keep in mind, almost anyone can post info on the web too. It's good to research a drug as much as possible before you try it, but I find reading too much makes me freak out and over analyze it.

I tryed to PM you, but wasen't able too! I heard from a lot of people that E really isen't E anymore. That it hasen't been pure since the 90's etc. Is their a lot of bad batches gonig around out their? Or does it all have a similiar effect?

I have no testing Kit or anything like that. Also I obviously dont know what part of the world your from, but Im Irish

The pills haven't been pure for a long time but there are still very good ones out there, before you buy make sure you check pillreports.com
Stay safe, it's a beautiful drug :)

The pills haven't been pure for a long time but there are still very good ones out there, As stated above, before you buy make sure you check pillreports.com

The pills haven't been pure for a long time but there are still very good ones out there, As stated above, before you buy make sure you check pillreports.com

Yeah but the only way to find out what Kind of stuff is in it, is to buy the Kit isen't it? And I aint got the cash for it haha

to put it different terms: you don't wanna get "drunk" your first time, just "tipsy".