• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The 6-APB thread (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried my sample last Thursday. The first thing I will say is that it wasnt as good as I'd expected. Dont get me wrong, this stuff is strong, very strong.

I'd recieved what was labled as 'roughly 100mg' . I took their word for it and stuck the whole lot in a solution and necked it. It's worth noting that I'de consumed 4 or 5 cans of 4% lager by this stage and was a little tipsy.

Got slight 'tingles' after maybe 20 mins with the full comeup kicking in at around 40-50 mins. I found the comeup very overwhelming, it reminded me of coming up on very strong MDMA pills years ago. Very rushy with lots of physical sensation. I got quite a strong urge to throw up which was hard to control, in fact I did bring a little up a couple of times and this feeling lasted around 30 mins. As the come up progressed the eye wiggles started (vibrating visual field) and intensified. Interestingly this is the only visuals I experienced throughout the whole trip, I didnt find this substance psychedelic at all.

The intense comeup probably lasted a good half hour maybe closer an hour before settling into a peak that lasted a good 3 hours. Once I hit the peak I didnt really have any great feelings of empathy or much euphoria. Also didnt want to do much other than chill whilst feeling very fucked.

It was like MDMA but missing the fun. My jaw rattled like it had never rattled before, even more than when on MDMA I think. This was some extreme jaw rattling!!. The jaw rattling also persisted the entire length of the trip and beyond. I also wasnt overly chatty which is unusual for me on these kind of drugs.

There wasnt any kind of crash to speak of, the buzz just faded slowly in strength to the point where I was more than able to function for a good hours worth of sex followed by 6 hours of uninterupted sleep.

My conclusion is that this stuff is strong. Fair enough I didnt weigh my sample so it could have been closer 120mg maybe. Still judging by how overwhelming I found the comeup Im thinking that 100mg is going to be too strong for some. To put this into context Im 6ft 2inches, I weigh around 14 stone and I've consumed copious amounts of pills and powders over the last 10 years, still I found this '100mg' sample too much. I can see why it's being pelleted.

I very was dissapointed in the lack of empathy and social stimulation I recieved from this compound, at points I really couldnt be arsed to speak at all.
I think though, before I completely make my mind up on 6-apb I need to try it again. Im thinking that the totally overwhelming comeup killed it for me and maybe it would have been more fun with a little less.

Last edited:
Okay, likely to get my bollocks kicked by the mods for talking about an unknown substance, but the wife necked one of the reds 20 minutes ago.
She says so far it feels like the MDAT she took a couple of weeks ago, but stronger (if anyone has read the trip report I wrote about that, she initially took 100mg, then necked the rest of the 1g because she wasn't feeling anything). She's feeling as if she's going to puke, but hasn't eaten since lunch time, so is managing to keep it under control so far.
Shes really feeling it rise.

Same caps as Deano88.

Clear caps, 350mg total weight, 200mg of a pretty pure white powder.
Tasted bitter and slightly metallic? Reminded me of something i've had before but im useless with taste.
Gums and teeth slightly numbed aswell.
No reaction to Marquis

Fingers crossed the vendor
will do the right thing and refund

Thanks Mona, your welcome :D

Same report as the big & dandy thread?

Sounds like the strong comeup may have taken the edge of the enjoyment? I can understand that... I was thinking I would probably start with 75mg or even 50mg next time and redose since its been implied redosing does work

Same report as the big & dandy thread?

Sounds like the strong comeup may have taken the edge of the enjoyment? I can understand that... I was thinking I would probably start with 75mg or even 50mg next time and redose since its been implied redosing does work

Yes, it is mate, slightly edited. Thought my report (and other peoples) got a bit lost amongst the other stuff in the thread and those searching for reports would struggle to find them. I think we really should keep this new thread for genuine trip reports and chemical discussion. The last thread just turned into a joke

Yeah I think the overwhelming come up ruined it for me in some ways. I never had the original 'tan' samp[les but judging by the reports I've read this new whiter batch of samples is a lot stronger mg for mg. If this is whats going to be in the final product I think 100mg is going to be just too strong for some

Same caps as Deano88.

Clear caps, 350mg total weight, 200mg of a pretty pure white powder.
Tasted bitter and slightly metallic? Reminded me of something i've had before but im useless with taste.
Gums and teeth slightly numbed aswell.
No reaction to Marquis

Fingers crossed the vendor
will do the right thing and refund

no reaction to marquis test at all? post pics if you can

Crysalis -

Thanks for your comment will save me wasting my time investigating my nonsense cap!

Gonna opt for something else in my well stocked inventory this weekend anyway...

Bye!

Yes, it is mate, slightly edited. Thought my report (and other peoples) got a bit lost amongst the other stuff in the thread and those searching for reports would struggle to find them. I think we really should keep this new thread for genuine trip reports and chemical discussion. The last thread just turned into a joke

Yeah I think the overwhelming come up ruined it for me in some ways. I never had the original 'tan' samp[les but judging by the reports I've read this new whiter batch of samples is a lot stronger mg for mg. If this is whats going to be in the final product I think 100mg is going to be just too strong for some

i had one of the early samples and none since. i didnt find the come up to be to be anything too bad at all but then i did something like 35mg first then 65mg on a second occasion.

i think 1 effect of 6-apb that could help identify it from other substances is the duration with the effects staying at a nice strong even level for a pretty long

I would agree with that. I never got to sample the tan synth either but from reading this board its fast become apparent the newer synth is stronger and possibly cleaner.

If redosing does prove effective I will definetly be airing on the side of caution and do 50 + 25 + 25.

I can imagine a fair few panic attacks up and down the land if people start swallowing the lot (God forbid double droppping!) in a wreckless manner

Hello everyone, this is my first post here.

I wouldn't exactly say I'm a long-time lurker, but I've lurked long enough to know that as this is my first post everything I say is going to be treated with a great deal of scepticism. And rightly so!

However, I have in front of me one clear capsule of white 6-APB that I intend to do some research on tonight. So what I want to know is whether you lot are interested in hearing findings from my research?

If I'm going to be accused of being part of some big stupid conspiracy (see big dandy thread), then to be honest I can't really be arsed. But if you're willing to take what I have to say at face value and apply your own common sense and judgement to what I say, then I'm more than happy to report back and answer questions.

Just letting my dinner go down then I'll move into the lab... ;)

Last edited:
Hello everyone, this is my first post here.

I wouldn't exactly say I'm a long-time lurker, but I've lurked long enough to know that as this is my first post everything I say is going to be treated with a great deal of scepticism. And rightly so!

However, I have in front of me one clear capsule of white 6-APB that I intend to do some research on tonight. So what I want to know is whether you lot are interested in hearing findings from my research?

If I'm going to be accused of being part of some big stupid conspiracy (see big dandy thread), then to be honest I can't really be arsed. But if you're willing to take what I have to say at face value and apply your own common sense and judgement to what I say, then I'm more than happy to report back and answer questions.

Just letting my dinner go down then I'll move into the lab... ;)

My strong advice would be to test your powder considering the result of someone elses marquis test on the same style capsule (see above).

Well, about half an hour further into it, she's finding it a very pleasant ride, but not as heavy as we expected from descriptions. She's feeling chatty, and while usually fairly shy she struck up a conversation with a stranger in the local shop (something she wouldn't dream of doing), although was tripping enough to walk out without half the stuff she bought (2 packets of chewits and 2 star bars, she paid for but didn't lift the star bars).

She's feeling as if she's plateaud already, very similar trip to her MDAT (although without the vomiting because she took such a massive dose last time), so the red's are probably full of that.
Seems we paid over the odds for MDAT, but at least its something, and while not the great night we were expecting we were going to have, it looks as if we'll at least have a semi pleasant time.

Does anyone know what colour MDAT should be with a marquis test? Im pretty sure I read that the contents of the red caps went purple (after a while) when tested

OK lets go...

What I have is a single clear capsule containing a soft, fine and powdery substance. Some of it is clumped in smaller blocks but it breaks down to powder very easily at the touch.

To taste it is, well, pretty rank to be honest. I can't really describe it. This may sound like a contradiction - it IS bitter and chemically, but there is also a very, very slight sweetness. Not in a lets-bake-a-cake kind of way, more in a shut-your-eyes-and-imagine-your-oz-clarke kind of way. There's a hint of sweetness there somewhere. I wouldn't say it numbed anything though.

I've heard 6-APB is very soluble, and sure enough this stuff does dissolve in water very easily.

Quantity wise I'm afraid I don't have any reliable scales. I was expecting 100mg of 99% pure 6-APB, but if we go by Crysalis' measurements for a similarly described capsule then at best it's 50% pure.

My labrat is male, the wrong side of 30, about 5'11, and about 12st 3lbs. In his earlier years (18-23) he conducted a lot of regular class a research, but has since calmed down and limits research to very occasional and rare treats. By his own admission, his tolerance to research has dropped considerably.

The research will be split into two phases, split roughly in half and bombed in a rizzla. The labrat is excited, and is looking forward to playing with Traktor tonight and getting into his music.

Starting now at 7:40pm, will report back.

OK lets go...

What I have is a single clear capsule containing a soft, fine and powdery substance. Some of it is clumped in smaller blocks but it breaks down to powder very easily at the touch.

To taste it is, well, pretty rank to be honest. I can't really describe it. This may sound like a contradiction - it IS bitter and chemically, but there is also a very, very slight sweetness. Not in a lets-bake-a-cake kind of way, more in a shut-your-eyes-and-imagine-your-oz-clarke kind of way. There's a hint of sweetness there somewhere. I wouldn't say it numbed anything though.

I've heard 6-APB is very soluble, and sure enough this stuff does dissolve in water very easily.

Quantity wise I'm afraid I don't have any reliable scales. I was expecting 100mg of 99% pure 6-APB, but if we go by Crysalis' measurements for a similarly described capsule then at best it's 50% pure.

My labrat is male, the wrong side of 30, about 5'11, and about 12st 3lbs. In his earlier years (18-23) he conducted a lot of regular class a research, but has since calmed down and limits research to very occasional and rare treats. By his own admission, his tolerance to research has dropped considerably.

The research will be split into two phases, split roughly in half and bombed in a rizzla. The labrat is excited, and is looking forward to playing with Traktor tonight and getting into his music.

Any recent experience with RCs? Meph, MDAT and MDAI in particular?

OK lets go...

looking forward to hearing how it goes for ya. keep us updated as much as ya can m8 getting a little inpatient haha =D

top them that mentioned, my jaw also rattled as much as a good few strong md pills

Status
Not open for further replies.