• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Enhance / Bring Down Your High?

alliexD

Greenlighter
I've only used E twice but both times my high was ruined hours earlier then it should have. So I was wondering what things can effect your high, like enhance it or bring it down.

I think that being around sober people who are generally in a good mood and go along with the dumb things you might do make it better. Because for me I'm so emotional that I roll that when I see others being happy it just makes me happier. But both times when I rolled I was around at least one sober person who was pretty much just being an asshole and had an attitude with me the entire time.

The first time my friend and I were rolling with my sober cousin. Everything we said she gave us an attitude and just was being bitchy and made us sit down in her room, because she said she was "making sure we were okay". My high left four hours earlier then it should have.

So what are things you noticed bring up/bring down your high?

Yea man I find it's all about the atmosphere, like you gotta be comftable and around people who won't bring down your roll. I've had people try do stupid shit to me because they knew I was on e and they thought it would trip me out when it just brang me straight down ( an example is throwing there hands in my face really quickly while making noises). So now I just make sure I roll with mates that I know are cool with it and in a good atmosphere.

P.s welcome to bluelight dude.

"The first time my friend and I were rolling with my sober cousin. Everything we said she gave us an attitude and just was being bitchy and made us sit down in her room, because she said she was "making sure we were okay". My high left four hours earlier then it should have."

Sounds like a f*ked up setting... Usually when I would like to have a sitter for something, it must be someone who knows what you are about to experience...
I once had a real quick comedown when a mate of mine tried to do a backflip while rolling, and then managed to land on his face... Besides that though, I usually have a good time, there really must go something wrong to pull me down.

Elements to make sure nothing goes wrong:

Create a good setting or a perfect setting in advance: Make sure you and your body are fit, that the space you will be rolling in isn't too cold, that the company is friendly and possibly positive towards M, make sure you have eaten a bit beforehand, have bubblegum to prevent your jaws from bugging you, arrange some cool music, fun things to do, make sure you can spare the time and have no other obligations, have something to drink, etc etc....

lots of things can effect your roll..
mmmmm... like seeing a guy get carried out on a stretcher with a neck brace on and multiple twisted limbs followed by two badly injured chicks following the medics carrying the stretcher at which the fucked up (as in on drugs, not just physically) guy is being carried on to an ambulance from like two feet away at the Electric Daisy Carnival.
yea that can effect your mood
but thank god i didn't think much of it.

..anyway..

Things ive noticed that bring up the high:

-vicks
-massages
-cigarettes
-sometimes weed enhance my roll
-writing notes back and forth to another person who is rolling
-electronic music over a very good system
-compliments
-lightshows (duh)
-stand in a doorway and press the back of your hands against the sides of the doorway applying a decent amount of pressure and after 30 seconds (or however longer you would like to keep them their) move away from the door frame and relax your arms... it feels like someone is lifting your arms up.

Things ive noticed that brings the high down:

-Violence
-people with bad moods
-Trying to hide the fact that your rolling
-People starting shit
-being uncomfortable
-worrying about something
-candy-flipping and seeing, or hearing about something that is really negative
(such as the scenario i witnessed at the top of this post)

Like others have said, its pretty much all about the atmosphere around you

"-massages
-writing notes back and forth to another person who is rolling
-stand in a doorway and press the back of your hands against the sides of the doorway applying a decent amount of pressure and after 30 seconds (or however longer you would like to keep them their) move away from the door frame and relax your arms... it feels like someone is lifting your arms up."

Whoo, new things to entertain myself with next time, grand idea(s)!
I also like it when I've discovered an other roller on the dancefloor and give eachother that understanding nod, thumb in the air and such

Things that enhance the high:

WHERE YOU'RE AT! That's the most important thing.
Sitting in a shabby basement with nothing to do isn't ideal.

WHO YOU'RE WITH! Being around close friends are best.
You wouldn't be able to feel that deep connection if you're around
people you're not really cool with.. it would be awkward.

Smoking brings the high up, as well. I reccomend Black n Milds.
But don't smoke cigarettes when you're rolling unless you smoke cigarettes sober.
You will get addicted.

Things that ruin the high:

Negativity, people being mean to you, Anything that would
bring your mood down will bring your high down.

Not being comfortable with where you are, who you're with. The anxiety would
kill the enjoyment of the roll.

I remember I was rolling at this park one day with yayo in my pocket and a cop decided to just stop and sit there for like 30 minutes. Worst and quickest come down ever.