• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Please give a warm welcome to...

purplefirefly

Bluelight Crew
AylaV and Bearlove as the newest members of the ED mod team!!

Zzyzx and RGB, I wish you both the best of luck and we better be seeing both of you around the forum. You guys have been great and its been a treat to work with both of you. <3 :)

To all the other applicants, you submitted amazing apps and it was incredibly hard to choose. All of you please keep on keeping because you give out great advice.

Bearlove!!!! Glad to hear u r ed mod.
Farewell rgb u were great around here, ur knowledge was helpful to me many occasions.

Woot woot.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is a welcome and a farwell thread. If you can't post something pleasant then refrain from posting anything at all.

There will be no additional warnings about this, just infractions.

Keep it civil.

This is a welcome and a farwell thread. If you can't post something pleasant then refrain from posting anything at all.

There will be no additional warnings about this, just infractions.

Keep it civil.

Very unfair u edited me. Zzyzx throws smart ass comments out at every thread he closed. The only mod to do it was zzyzx. I dnt see y what i said got edited, i was truth. Im done before i catchcan infraction, but very unfair to not let someone recieve what they've handed out. Kinda like this guy who socked me and wen i worked him ovef and pounded him out his gf was telling me how mean i was. Who struck first? Infract me i guess.

There are plenty of other avenues you could have used to address your concerns but chose not to. This is NOT the place.

Zzyzx was a great mod! I always liked his avatar too. He was a very friendly mod. I did not know RGB as well but his posts were always well articulated.

Glad to hear ED has two new great mods. Hope you both enjoy your new mod sticks!

I don't like change. :(

But I <3 AylaV and Bearlove, your posts are always extemely valuable and informative. This will be great for ED.

Congrats :D

congrats to the new mods! both fantastic choices.
farewell to the old mods and good luck in all your endeavors.

Bearlove you are good people. Glad to see you in this one. AylaV... don't know much about you do to my own recent inactivity on this site. But best of luck to you.

Welcome to bearlove and aylav, Im sure you guys will do us proud.

Once again my thanks to both Zz and RGB for there efforts and dedication. Hopefully we will still see you both arround for many years.

Haven't been here long, but long enough to know ayla will be a great mod. Every post of hers I've came across is always very knowledgeable. Plus she seems pretty friendly and humble. Congrats guys

Welcome to our new mods "bearlove" and "aylav"

I promise to be good, honest ;)