• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

How much Prozac should i take after rolling tonight? (need quick answer!)

theonex

Greenlighter
I read on here about how taking prozac after rolling can help to reduce neurotoxicity.

At what point in the roll should I take it though? On the comedown? After the comedown? After i sleep it off a bit?

Also, how much in mg should i take?

Thanks!!

Take 5-HTP (available OTC at pretty much any drug store) and a lot of antioxidants instead.

In theory you should be taking about 20-40mg around an hour or two after the comedown. But then again, I don't really think Prozac (or any other SSRI) can be considered a magic bullet for reducing MDMA toxicity.

Personally, I think having a healthy body (working out regularly), a good mindset (not having severe, long term issues with depression and general anxiety) and not abusing MDMA (once a month at most, but at best 2-3 times a year) would be a much better solution for using MDMA in manner that doesn't fuck with your life.

Just be responsible and don't over do it and you should be fine. As much as MDMA is neurotoxic, responsible use will allow you to make the most of it and not fuck up. just my 2 kopecs :).

In theory you should be taking about 20-40mg around an hour or two after the comedown. But then again, I don't really think Prozac (or any other SSRI) can be considered a magic bullet for reducing MDMA toxicity.

Personally, I think having a healthy body (working out regularly), a good mindset (not having severe, long term issues with depression and general anxiety) and not abusing MDMA (once a month at most, but at best 2-3 times a year) would be a much better solution for using MDMA in manner that doesn't fuck with your life.

Just be responsible and don't over do it and you should be fine. As much as MDMA is neurotoxic, responsible use will allow you to make the most of it and not fuck up. just my 2 kopecs :).

Great answer

Quoted again for truth. You get the gold star of the thread. :)

I also really question whether taking an ssri a single time would have much of an effect at all. Most ssri's take months to begin working properly so I am incredibly doubtful that a single use would do much of anything at all. I don't think it would completely alleviate any and all possible neurotoxicity.

Quoted again for truth. You get the gold star of the thread. :)

I also really question whether taking an ssri a single time would have much of an effect at all. Most ssri's take months to begin working properly so I am incredibly doubtful that a single use would do much of anything at all. I don't think it would completely alleviate any and all possible neurotoxicity.

I believe the theory with SSRI and MDMA neurotoxicity is that that the SSRI binds to SERT receptors which stops dopamine from binding to those sites. So technically you don't have to feel the anti-depressant effect of the SSRIs for them to reduce MDMA neurotoxicity.

But we don't even know if DA attaching to sert receptors is the main or only source of MDMA neurotoxicity, so yeah. :\

Yeah i totally forgot to even take the prozac last night.

Popped two pills and blew two. Was rolling face all fucking night.

Surprisingly, for the first time, i didn't have any depressed/down feelings the next day even after poppin so many pills. Maybe it was because I stayed out all night and all morning, and drank a shit ton of booze on my comedown.

Thought I would just add my own personal experience.

I took 2 prozac, 3 or 4 hours after i took my last pill one night. I ended up taking 6 med to high MDXX pills that night.

Fell right to sleep, woke up 5 hours later and felt fine. A little tired but nothing bad, that was just my experience though.