• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

MDAI Alone + Adderall + NRG1 + Celexa( SSRI ) Experiences Trips Reports Real Story!

lariyn

Bluelighter
I was able to obtain and ingest this fine chemical by the name MDAI. First off everyone seriously does not give MDAI the credit it deserves. I will report 3 trip experiences. I will tell you some back ground information. Just skip the next paragraph to get straight to these golden experiences. If MDAI + Adderall was a single drug then I would call that my favorite drug. I do not dose anymore but I always felt MDxx is too much. On MDxx your screeming "I am fucking high. Have I ever told you I love you dude, give me a fucking hug you bitch!!!," but on MDAI you calmly say "I feel fantastic, lets hang out and have a good time." The push to go crazy and have the greatest time, while crawling upside down on the ceiling, is not there, which does mean you will not have the greatest time just it is not pushing you to do so. You can skip the next two paragraphs to go streight to the trips, and I put the best one that everyone should read in red.

I do not use any more for over 3 years and only ingest adderall 40mg twice daily( yes i get 80mg a day from a scrip ) and nicotine via cigarette, so i am from recreational drugs only a scripted chemical. I am not new to drugs, i have been injecting weed, heroin, and coke sense 2nd grade. I have done, apart front ones above, meth, addy, ritalin, MDMA, MDA, MDEA, 10gram shroom trips( alot ), N,N-DMT( alot and all i can say is me and those bad ass aliens are still friends ), 5-Meo-DMT( alot even at 40mg ), DPT( huge doses ), LSD, LSA( huge doses ). I would do upwards of 7+ drugs at once sometimes( can anyone say mountain climber) I am pharmaceutical technician sense 18, and am going to school to obtain my bachelor in chemistry to work as pharmaceutical chemist. I was intrigued by the structure of a perfectly legal chemical called MDAI to say the least. Plus the mechanism of action left the Dopamine Transport Protein along, yet still had the Serotonin releasing that the lovely entactogens do so well. I have tried MDMA, SSRIs, ALS( Amphetamine-Like Substance ). I know what DP releasers do, and what DP + 5-ht releasers do, now lets see how they are really different and experience what a pure 5-ht releaser can do. I do not do anything anymore sense I went through a drug induced psychosis for years, went on haldol and hated the psych ward and observation units which they know me by name now. I go in now only when I need to, which was not long ago. Let me say that previously in the week for about 4 days I had been having flash backs from my years of exploration, and they are not soft core in the slightest. Textures of floor and walls wuold be sliding, objects and parts of room were expanding and sliding around. I saw colors dripping from my door frame. I was hearing voices of people and started talking back to them, which I found to be the part that worries me the most. I even experienced entities invading my house clearly seeing them I was able to watch them walk around, and experienced some creature running down my steir case. I am prone to hallusinating ever sense I was in the mental hospital and went through a drug induced psychosis that lasted for years.

I feel this information needs to be known as I knew nothing about this substance. Mainly trip 3 and 4 are the reason I posted this. Trip 3 is a trip with only MDAI and gives an idea of the chemical, while Trip 4 really gives you an idea what the potential of MDAI and what wtf to do with it and that is mix that shit to be blown away. Well here we go this is my first time reporting my experiences of trips.

Trip Experience 1
Dose: 200mg
Route: Oral
Other Chemicals: Celexa oral 10mg, Adderall oral 40mg( yes this is my dose ), NRG1 insufflated 200mg, Cigarettes Red 100's Paul Mall

T+0
I felt decent. I can say I am not smart for injesting 200mg of a research chemical NRG1, with antidepressants, and 200mg of another research chemical, and ontop of that a 40mg of mixed amphetamine salts.

T+60-240
No real effects where noticed and I would say at this point that it is completely void of action in this combination, what i expected.

T+240-600
For the next 6 hours or 360 minutes I was gone. Every obected in the room was sliding back and forth in random directions, They were not sliding large distances but would slide a couple inchs and was impossable to ignore. All the textures in the room would be sliding. Objects in the room seems to be morphin and growing, which was odd because no matter how much they grew they never really changed size, just appear to be growing. I was totally tripping my balls off, and must say cant label it a bad trip but actually label it a good trip. Not to long yet long enough to experience insanity.

T+600
At this point I began to regain composer and the effects dissapated leaving me with NRG1. I enjoyed the rest of the night and was calmer than normal. I just programmed for I do not even know how long.

T+Some Time in the Night
Went to my room and layed down. Sleep came easy not sure how long it took. Sleep for about 7 hours that night, felt 100% normal when I woke up.

1st trip opinion -
I expected this as NRG1 mechanism of action is believed to be a triple reuptake inhibitor( Serotonin, Norepinephrine, Dopamine ) and sense Celexa is a SSRI, they both counteracts the effects of a Serotonin releaser. To learn more of this effect just research SSRI and MDMA. So it would explain why I did not get entactogen effects, yet no idea how the other effects were parcipitated. Would not advise this combination to anyone as I there was information for why this happened to me. I am keeping the possability that it was the chemicals synergizing with a flashback or they induced the flashback. Anyways this is only for those to do not give a shit about there body and are willing to risk the unknowns and who knows death with research chemicals and other chemicals, PLEASE DO NOT REPEAT ME BEHAVIOR.

Trip Experience 2
Route: Insufflated
Other Chemicals: NRG1 insufflated 200mg, Cigarettes Red 100's Paul Mall

T+0
Felt good on the NRG1, and felt in a good place to explore the MDAI. I knew it did not work with Celexa and NRG1. But maybe NRG1 does not have much affinity for 5-ht transport protein, sure does not feel like it. So with the knowledge that it may do nothing I proceeded onwards. I used both nostrils and at the end I could not breath through my nose. Still the MDAI was a breeze to get the up nose and not bad.

T+30
Effects were present, yet hard to describe except for my being calmer. Let me expand on this idea. I was calmer but I did not feel the calmness, it only could be noticed if you compared mind set + emotions + energy. I not tired, but would not say that sleeping did not sound fun. It was a novel buzz flowing thru me, yet did not feel like it was pushing me up to simulation or down to sedation. So you do not feel the sedation but experience it. The buzz seemed good and thought it is cool, nothing to advise anyone else to do, but still fun to experience it as a rare treat. Waiting to gain for insight into effects of substance.

T+60-80
Full blown dysphoria. Felt so bad, I wish I could really explain it, but all I can say is it felt as if I would of been pretty fucking panicky. It would not of been a full blown panic attack but It was not fun. My opinion and outlook of life went completely south. I feel it was so bad that it really was no healthy to be in that state. My outlook on everything was much worse than when doing MDMA 4 pills at a time for 4 days in a row. That not something to play around with.

I went to lay down and fell asleep in minutes even on NRG1 slept until the mourning, which came out to be about 7 hours. This impressed me; MDAI can put you to sleep even on 200mg of NRG1 would of never thought. I was happy of this fact or would of been in hell.

2st trip opinion -
I was about to throw this vile chemical down the drain. I knew what I would never been doing again. Really I got what I deserved as I combined two research chemicals. I advice this only for those who love horrible drugs, and like feeling worse than ever. I am glad 2nd trip is done and gone. Onward to trip 3 my good sir.

Trip Experience 3
Other Chemicals: Cigarettes Red 100's Paul Mall

T+0
I was in a great mood, but to tell you the trouth expect shit from MDAI. MDAI taste is not really bad and easy to go down at first. However after a couple seconds my mouth tasted like complete ass and was experiencing slight pain which was surprising as it was not a burning pain. I settled down into my favorite thing = programming, programmed for 11 years sense 7th grade.

T+45-60
Feeling something mellow. Effects are not yet strong enough to get a gauge of anything. Decide to keep programming, and much better than normal.

T+60-80
I quickly learned something after I believe I reached a peak. You really need to take note before ingesting MDAI of your emotions, response to external stimuli, pretty much just try and remember everything. If you compare sober to the effects of MDAI you notice that emotions are calmed down, mood is elevated, and pushed my outlook to be more positive, does everyone who has done MDMA know I am talking about? I was not feeling a whole lot, it more was a background feeling and mostly you needed to observe and compare how you act and respond to know you on something. I do not know if I would be able to notice if I was on a drug if someone dosed me without telling me.

T+80-120
Not a whole lot is going on except cigarettes feel better. The drugs effects are not noticed unless you examine your behavior.

T+120-140
I retreat to my room and lay down. I fall asleep in minutes unbelievably fast and go into a awesome sleep, and have not slept that good in a long time. About 3 hours later upon getting out of bed I was instantly 100% awake with full energy level feeling better than normal.

3st trip opinion -
I was left unimpressed and thought I discovered a pretty much useless drug, unless you want to go to sleep for a couple hours.

Trip Experience 4
Dose: 300mg
Other Chemicals: Cigarettes Red 100's Paul Mall, Adderall 40mg( yes this is my dose )

T+0
Ok now finally to the good one and I hope everyone read this trip. I put this one into capsules for I wished not to taste vile and while experiencing bizar mouth pains. Outlook of of MDAI was not good. Previous reports made me feel this one was a dud and should be ijested just for those who are looking to add one to there list of tried drugs. I took the last of my supply if only for the sake of being wastefull. I relaxed back in my chair and began programming.

T+45
Well some effects are building in the background like when sober, must wait longer for get an idea of how my body is reacting.

T+120-360
This period thew me for a back flip. I really had to take a step back and be like ok, now wtf is going on this makes no sense. I was in complete bliss, and it did not feel like e exactly, but while the MDAI was hitting it could be compaired and felt somewhat like the come up of MDMA. However when the effects of MDAI peaked they were better than a come up of MDMA and didnt feel the same yet on my behavior and outlook of my life and how I felt about pretty much everything was altered in a simmilar way to when on MDMA. The body high was much stronger than a body high from MDMA. Best body high in the world. Not close to being to strong and say it was so good it left me speechless. Now I was still able to function and act completely normal, yet felt on top of the world. Not even close to being to much, and the ciggs were better than ciggs on MDMA, also made the high unbelievably stronger. It felt like it had some decent emphatic effects, and the adderall euphoria which was just slightly reduced by the MDAI, but 0 yea i said no stimulation to be heard of. MDAI stripped all the stimulation away from the adderall. This was a real trip to have been able to experience such a beautiful trip. At one point I heard this noise, simillar to buzzing only kinda, and it decreased in volume and dwindled away. A couple seconds later music started playing, and I walked from outside to inside listening to this music for a short period of time till it vanished. Must say I am very impressed with this substance.

4st trip opinion -
I must say I preffer MDAI + Adderall to MDMA. I would recommend this combination to anyone looking for good times and do not want to fuck around with shitty ass RC or settling on some stimulant. And also for those to do not like the fakeness of MDMA or believe its just to much, for this is within what I believe is reasonable in its effects. MDMA is the best high you will ever get, thats it no debating it just is, with MDAI + Adderall in second. But I still prefer MDAI + adderall to MDMA anyday. Also do not forget MDAI + Adderall is the best body high in the world. And did I say no comedown. YES no come down to speak of. All in all I must say I learn a thing or two from this. Have fun experimenting.

I will respond with any information forgoten. Good day sir.

Last edited:
Interesting, I will try this. Most other reports of this combo are with smaller amounts of MDAI, and to paraphrase one: "this is to methylone as methylone is to MDMA." Comparing the serotonergic effect of methylone to that of MDMA (one-third or something?) leads me to believe that the dose of MDAI other experimenters were using was too small to get the perfect ratio :)