• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Mini Seizure Feelings 1-2 Days After Raging?

SolidGrain

Greenlighter
This has happened a few times, mostly only when rolling two nights in a row.This past weekend was @ AllGood Festival. Did good amounts of molly, followed by xanax and OC at sun up. Problem is now after a couple days after the festival, I am getting these mini-seizure type feelings, light headed rushes.

Really about as well as I can explain it. Used to only happen the night after when I would try to goto sleep, and it would be a sleep paralysis type thing.

Anyways, any input would be a appriciated.

Thanks.

I think if you search mdma brain zaps youll find exactly what your looking for

Your taking way to much drugs bro. What do you expect is going to happen?
Check yourself before you wreck yourself.

Simple solution: don't roll two nights in a row ever again.

It's really not that hard to do, I promise.

Sounds like brain zaps.

Well known to occur after discontinuation of an SSRI (see antidepressant discontinuation syndrome), or after binges on serotonin releasers (like MDMA or MDAI). The solution is to not roll two nights in a row.

I would suspect that a single dose of an SSRI after this could reduce the severity and liklihood of brainzaps afterwards, by letting your brain more gradually adjust to the lower serotonin levels - or it might just delay it...

Last edited:
There could be any number of things that are going on. It might not be a bad idea to have your symptoms checked out with a doctor if they don't subside pretty quick.

And I agree with everyone who said you should lay off the drugs for awhile. It sounds like your partied too hard and now you are paying the price. Your body is precious, treat it with respect.

Is it the same feeling as standing up way too quick but alot more intense?

I used to get that alot after binges on speed or MDMA.. I'm pretty sure it is your brain not getting enough oxygen.. probably due to heart exhaustion? I noticed they only ever happened when my heart beat felt really weak..

Stop taking so much so often.. you will regret it if you don't already xP

Brain zaps to a T

let me guess, you start to feel your whole body kind of pulsing/beating in time with your heart, becoming more and more strong, then ZAP!!! ?

Try to refrain from 2 day rolls. Really fucks with you.

And don't name events!

oh how i miss those brain zaps and those evil dreams..your brain is telling slow the fuck down :) i know its hard but you just got to have faith

You know.. i've never had brain zaps.. i've abruptly stopped SSRI treatment and been on some ridiculous MDMA / pill binges but still never had brain zaps? :/

brain zaps sucks...the nightmares are even worst.
I was afraid to sleep for 2 nights because of the nightmares

If I ever got a seizure from a drug, I would never do it again...ever. I don't understand why you would continue to do it if its giving you any type of seizure?

Are you sure its seizures, and not "brain zaps"? I've never gotten brain zaps from e, but I know people who have and I had a week of mad brain zaps after I quit taking celexa for anxiety, cold-turkey. I started wondering if I was on the verge of a seizure or something because I had never experienced brain zaps before. I looked it up though and found out what it was. It has to do with serotonin I think I remember reading, so is that maybe what is actually happening? Wiki brain zaps if you aren't sure. But dude - if you are actually getting SEIZURES, even just 'mini' ones - STOP rolling. That means something just doesn't jive with you and ecstasy and you need to just accept that unless you want to end up having a grand mal seizure someday. They'll only stay "mini" for so long. Doing ecstasy two nights in a row isn't always the smartest idea either to be blunt.