• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Should i take Acid before or after Ecstasy

ChristsAngl

Greenlighter
Hi, i have done ecstasy a good amount of times now. But now i want to take acid. But my friends and i also already planned to roll soon. So my question is, should we do acid and then roll a couple days later, or roll then do acid a couple days later?

acid before mdma -> trip and after 1-4 the mdma, depending on the acid. more acid the later the mdma... or in any other way, it depends.

but coming down of mdma can be not sooo nice, so if u take it and coming down while peaking on the lsd it might be unpleasent..

I recommend taking LSD then MDMA if you plan to take them shortly after each other, otherwise it isn't too relevant which you choose.

I've candyflipped once so far and took the acid first then about 30-35 mins later once everyone in the group (4 ppl) were juuust feeling the acid take hold. Very interesting experience, have fun!

I dont think he is talking about candyflipping, he is talking about taking MDMA a few days after LSD. I don't think it would matter too much, but I would rather not be serotonin depleted while tripping, I suppose it could potentially make you more prone to a bad trip, so I would recommend the LSD first, though I'm no expert and it may make no difference.

I dont think he is talking about candyflipping, he is talking about taking MDMA a few days after LSD. I don't think it would matter too much, but I would rather not be serotonin depleted while tripping, I suppose it could potentially make you more prone to a bad trip, so I would recommend the LSD first, though I'm no expert and it may make no difference.

Ohh. I didn't think there was too much of a cross-tolerance between LSD and MDMA. But good point with dealing with after-affects of MDMA 2 or 3 days later.

Ohh. I didn't think there was too much of a cross-tolerance between LSD and MDMA. But good point with dealing with after-affects of MDMA 2 or 3 days later.

There isn't a cross tolerance, however if you're less happy after your body down regulates serotonin, your trip might not be as great. LSD doesn't work off of your serotonin, but being less happy affects everything.

Coming off the E while you're still tripping on acid can be tough. I take my acid first, make sure the acid's going pretty well and then pop my pills and ride the candflip through an otherwise boring plateau =)

Coming off the E while you're still tripping on acid can be tough. I take my acid first, make sure the acid's going pretty well and then pop my pills and ride the candflip through an otherwise boring plateau =)

I'd do/have done the same. If we are talking about taking the drugs days apart then I'd definitely go with the acid on the first night. MDMA can leave me just a little down in the week proceeding dosing, and I like to be in absolutely the best mental state for any trips.

i would take the acid a few days before u do the e- not the other way around. u dont want to be depressed while on acid.

or turn it into a candyflip- in which case take the acid a few hours before the e (3ish)

Ok. That was my thoughts exactly, i was just wondering if i did LSD before, would it effect my roll at all. But im most likely gonna do LSD then E 4-7 days later

I would recommend taking the lsd and then waiting about 4 hours to take your mdma. Acid has a long duration (can be upwards of 12 hours) and you want to try to align the comedowns. Tripping on the comedown from mdma could put you in a bad psychedelic headspace.

I have candyflipped with great success dosing this way.

I think most the people here didn't exactly read the OP :D.

All good advice. The e can cut the lsd nicely so when the trip is tiring, you can switch wavelengths completely with the e. Other way around is a head fuck

You really notice what machines we are when you change dramatically from acid to e.... experience so determined by chemicals in the brain. Bottle of wine and a j afterwards to end it all off nicely.

I think most the people here didn't exactly read the OP :D.

%) %)

I am said culprit.

I personally don't have any luck dosing on psychedelics and mdma so close to each other, the second one always feels weaker. I would try to wait at least a couple of weeks if you can between experiences.

candyflipppp. its chillll, take lsd like 3-5hours beforehand is what ive usually done. once i took it like 6 hours beforehand.

but its pretty cool

if no candyflipping. then take lsd first and mdma second