• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

timeline for piracetam and molly?

givizzle

Bluelighter
We're planning on rolling tonight with some tested molly. Today my 500 grams of piracetam also came in the mail. What is the best time/dose for the piracetam compared to when we drop the molly? Does anyone have experience with preloading it only on the day of the roll?

I have some friends who preloaded on Piracetam only on the day before the roll. I was taking for seven days before that. They largely agreed with me regarding its effects when combined with MDMA, although I must say it was more pronounced for me.

I gave them about 3g something like 3-4 hours before we dropped the rolls. Take 4g for good measure. Piracetam is safe and there have been studies where older drivers where give something like 5-6g every day for months without bad side effects. I don't have a link to the studies, so you're going to have to take my word for it or do you're own research.

I have some friends who preloaded on Piracetam only on the day before the roll. I was taking for seven days before that. They largely agreed with me regarding its effects when combined with MDMA, although I must say it was more pronounced for me.

I gave them about 3g something like 3-4 hours before we dropped the rolls. Take 4g for good measure. Piracetam is safe and there have been studies where older drivers where give something like 5-6g every day for months without bad side effects. I don't have a link to the studies, so you're going to have to take my word for it or do you're own research.

Maybe that was my problem.... my only time trying Piracetam with MDMA, I only took 1600mg, and while my experience seemed enhanced slightly, I feel now that maybe 3g or 4g may be more appropriate.

Thank you.

yeah i would at least take 2gs. and u might as well take up to 3 or 4.

probably take it at least an hour or two before u drop.

if the two are comparable how much better is Piracetam than 5-HTP is it a noticable difference?

if the two are comparable how much better is Piracetam than 5-HTP is it a noticable difference?

Well I would say they are not really comparable. In theory, 5HTP is supposed to help your brain rebuild your seratonin reserves faster. 5HTP is just a precursor to seratonin.

Piracetam on the other hand is nootropic that has "effects" by itself. Piracetam is sometimes combined with MDMA (and LSD, Weed) to strengthen some of it's effects.

Just to check if I read your advice correctly Levictus, but you 'advise' a single dose on the day itself above an entire week?
And does anybody know something about a suggested supplement to Piracetam? Choline if I am not mistaking?

Just to check if I read your advice correctly Levictus, but you 'advise' a single dose on the day itself above an entire week?
And does anybody know something about a suggested supplement to Piracetam? Choline if I am not mistaking?

No, no. I was suggesting taking a single dose of 3-4g if you are planning on rolling tonight or tomorrow. (OP: "We're planning on rolling tonight with some tested molly.")

If you have the opportunity, I would recommend take a dose of about 1.5-2g every day for around seven days before you roll. Then I would take a larger dose of 3-4g a few hour before taking the MDMA.

My response was directed primarily at the OP.

My experience differs slightly. I find there to be little benefit to extended loading - in fact, I find dosing for multiple days produces an experience of lower quality than a single large dose of piracetam before taking MDMA. I also find it drastically improves the qualitative experience of methylone.

I take 2-3 capsules (1600 to 2400mg) once about 30-60 minutes before taking methylone or MDMA. The experience seems "fresher", as if tolerance has been temporarily reduced, and feels very similar to earlier experiences. I find little incremental benefit above this if any.

If I take piracetam for multiple days (typically more than five) the nootropic benefits quickly drop off, insomnia begins, and suicidal thoughts present themselves. This is very odd for me since I am typically an upbeat person with no history of depression - but a week of piracetam will have me tossing and turning at 3am wondering what meaning there is to it all and whether I should just off myself.

So yeah, I just take a single dose before MDMA/methylone now. =D

Nice contrasting tips over here :). I must say; the part about depression doesn't sound too great to me.

I think I'll set my own tests though: First time a single load, second time 3 days loading, and then evaluate.

Since I have requested a sampler of 2,5 gr: you both do agree that a single load of 2,5 gr will have a positive influence right?!

Assuming a high quality product, 2.5g taken before MDMA should certainly produce a noticeable and positive difference in effects.

I have pre-loaded the day of only, and I've done a month long regimine too. I've had many friends only take piracetam the day of rolling, most with impressive results. Piracetam is amazing! Best supplement for restoring magic IMO, but certainly not everyone gets amazing results. In my experience, taking p the day off gave me 25% of the results that extended use did.