• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

first post! question about mixing a pharm. with mdma

acediamond88

Greenlighter
Recently got a hold of carisoprodol from my dealer, looking to help with this really intense neck tension Ive been having. I took the pill and it seems to be helping my neck quite well, but it IS a depressant and it kind of had a negative effect due to the mood I have been in all day

I also, have some mdma, and was wondering if anyone has any thoughts on the combination? Couldn't find much info on mixing the two while searching the web. found just one experience on erowid, which seemed to turn out fine. I just like to have as much info as possible.

Thanks

BAd idea mixing MDMA and carisoprodol. carisoprodol produces sedation, muscle relaxation, it is analgestic. It will kill MDMA roll.

yeah, I wasnt terribly familiar with how it mixes with other substances. I only took one pill, but still; dont want to waste mdma I paid good money for lol

thanks

If you have a genuine medical problem then you should visit your GP and take what they advise - self medication from pills that you have bought from a dealer is crazy.

Dont mix the two though - pointless wasting good MDMA and making yourself ill.