• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Best Way to Make Roll Longer?

christhedumbbum

Greenlighter
I've tried many different methods to make my roll last longer. The event of a life time is coming up this friday and I wanna be rolling hard, or at least steadily, from 11:30ish to 4, when the show ends. The pills I have are confirmed high dose mdma. Here's how I plan to dose:

10:00 show starts
10:45 pop 1st pill
11:15 pop 2nd pill
12:30 pop 3rd pill
2:00 pop 4th pill

My main concern is, do you think I'll be rolling steadily from 11:30 to 4 if I follow this plan? What would you suggest? Also, I don't want to be taking too much, would the 4th pill be necessary to keep me going until 4? Or would it not add any noticeable effect? I rolled on 2 pills two weeks before the scheduled date for this event, and I had a decent 2 and a half month break before that roll. Any tips/suggestions are appreciated. I plan on taking a decent break after this event, so if I were to do 4, I'd have enough time to recuperate from any neuorotoxic stress this would possibly cause

MDMA generally lasts about four hours for me. If I take 250mgs then 100mgs on the peak, I have a steady roll that lasts five hours. This works for me, but everyone's biology is different. If you're worried, start a little later than you were planning to. Take some piracetam beforehand as a neuroprotectant. It's best to keep yourself safe than to unsafely extend the duration of a substance, imo.

Well if your tolerance is low enough and your pills are good enough, I'd suggest taking the one pill at 10:45, then double drop at about 1-1:30ish. It's better to take less pills, and I've found that redosing more than once (usually) doesn't add a whole lot to it, just makes u more cracked out and not really rolling

alright i think i know what i'll do, eliminate the 4th pill and take the 3rd pill at 1. double dropping makes me come down faster so id rather space them more to maintain a longer peak

A "roll" is a "roll" that last 4-6 hours max. you cant really extend it much.

I think I know where you will be :) Me too, So excited! :)

I plan on one at 11 and another one at 1am and if I need it again at 2, Usually that works for me to keep me going, especially at an event like this with the music being what it is and the environment is just so great

Have fun!

when i comedown i usually rip the bong a few times...it picks me up for a little bit. And theres nothing better than rolling stoned

I think that situation plays a large role in the duration. If you are in a situation you love being in while rolling and continue to be in that situation it will last longer. But if you are in a situation that you aren't enjoying, that is causing the likes of paranoia the roll will be shorter. This has to be taken with a pinch of salt but I think it does play a part.

everytime i've rolled its been 6-8 hours =D, if doing molly i do 100mg then 2-3 hours later do another 100 and im set for the rest of the night, and the same goes for pills 1 pill then 2-3 hours later another

Personally I think you're wasting your gear if you drop again after the second time.
If you want to stay high for a bit smoke some weed.

smoking weed and dosing bigger to start instead of having smaller doses spaced out is what i generally like to do to get the longest roll.

some supplements might help the roll feel longer- piracetam notably.

at the end of the day u wont roll much longer than 5-6 hours anyway.

ok i think i know what im gonna do:

11:00 pop 1st pill
11:30 pop 2nd pill
1:30 pop 3rd pill

I figure spacing the first two doses close together will make for a more intense peak, and the 3rd dose will prolong the peak by an hour or two, since these are notoriously strong pills

im pretty sure the doctor recommended redose proportion is 50% of your initial dose 1-2hrs later.

So id recommend 2 pills a little after 11 and a third around 1. That is if you insist you need 3 to roll for that long. Even when i have some tolerance 2 good pills would do for me.

im pretty sure the doctor recommended redose proportion is 50% of your initial dose 1-2hrs later.

So id recommend 2 pills a little after 11 and a third around 1. That is if you insist you need 3 to roll for that long. Even when i have some tolerance 2 good pills would do for me.

do you think taking the first 2 pills spaced apart by 30 minutes would be much different from taking 2 at once? i only ask because im looking for a good balance between intense peak and lengthier roll. plus, i don't wanna peak too early and be dissapointed by the intensity of the 3rd pill i plan to take later on, if that makes any sense.

My best advice is one hour before you want to be rolling..drop one pill... 1 1/2 hours after drop second pill .. 1 1/2 hours after..drop last pill. Always worked well for me and my group. After second pill kicks in we generally peak hard for 2 - 2 1/2 hours.

You could adjust the second and third doses downward by 15 minutes however I do not think this will make much of a difference. And double dropping will almost certainly shorten the roll and increase your tolerance for the future. Have fun. let us know what you decided and how your roll turns out.

Last edited:
From my experience the best way to keep it going is to change things up once in a while. What was blowing you up an hour ago might not have the same effect, but doing something different can rock your world all over again!

If you've been indoors all night, try going outside, the fresh air feels amazing! If you've been listening to one kind of music all night, mix it up a bit.

I've also found that taking chill breaks every once in a while seems to stretch it out, meaning I don't burn out so quickly. I know I'm probably very sensitive to MDMA but just by following this I've been able to roll for up to 8-9 hours, and I rarely re-dose!

The exception to this was in June when I did molly for the first time. I was at a music festival and we just did small finger dips all night. That one lasted almost 14 hours before we finally crashed the next morning. I'm sure the setting probably had quite a bit to do with that though!!!

Anyway, my point is just mix it up. It's those spontaneous little things that keep me blowing up all night!

I wouldn't take pills that many times. It has a tendency to hit you in unpleasant waves and really screw with your roll. Just my opinion :) . Stimulus, yes, a good idea. Taking 2 pills 45 mins apart, still a good idea...I'm not sure what your tolerance is like, I personally space out rolls, so I don't need alot.

Absolutely pre-load with piracetam (for your health, and for enhancement of MDMA)- I have found that taking it for a couple days ONLY before I roll works best- I did it for 2 weeks prior to an event, and it didn't seem to help. I do find that drinking orange juice (or a juice with a high dose of Vitamin C) does help- I don't know the science (if any) behind that. Doing "roll tricks" and getting light shows tend to re-activate it for me as well- get a massage, do an "elevator", sniff some vicks....if you like marajuana, some people feels like that helps too (I have two friends who eat pot brownies the next day and swears it's like an almost as good "sequel").

ok so i ended up not taking the pills i thought id be cause i found out they were a pipe-mdma combo. so i got another 4 pills that were confirmed to be low-medium dose mdma, nice clean rolls. I dosed using the following method, and believe it worked out perfect... as i still felt euphoric around the 5 and 6 hour mark.

9:00 double drop
10:30 drop third roll
12:00 drop fourth roll
1:00 - 2:00 still feeling amazing, start taking rips off a fat gram blunt. didn't smoke it all at once, but spaced it out into 3 individual smoking sessions so i wouldn't nod out lol

sidenote: I usually take 3 pills max if i know they're high in mdma content, but since these had an average mdma content (I'd guess 50 - 60 mgs max in each pill), I figured 4 would be perfect

I usually start with a dose around 100mg and 2 boosters of 50mg, sometimes my 3rd dose is 100mg instead of 50mg

Somehow the first part of the trip is perfect for talking with people about things that require concentration and a clear mind, once im past the first peak i smoke a blunt and go dancing (somehow i really prefer dancing after a while because it doesn't require a lot of concentration)