• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Just out of curiosity??????

SWIX

Greenlighter
I fell kinda stupid for asking this Question but i feel that it is pretty legitimate.
So I'm deathly alergic to Bee's so i'm perscribed Epipen's which I'm told are complete adrenaline? Now while i was at Coachella i was rolling and my friend was like well do you think it would to shoot yourself with the epipen or would that cause your heart to stop? Not that i would do this, but i'm just curious if that would do anything crazy or its just one of those high thoughts?

haven't you seen the movie crank, thats obviously what happens

but in allseriousness some idiot from my old high schoolput an epipen on his finger and didn't realize there was an auto inject and it all went inside him , they had to call the ambulance,
it can definatly hurt you

thought so it's clearly only needed when a bee is to sting me cause i think it keeps the venom from reaching my heart it would have def been a prob if i werre to do that

no its stops your from going into anaphalactic shock, the venom is still in your viens

oh gotcha idk all i know is it keeps me safe for a bit if i get stung

no its stops your from going into anaphalactic shock, the venom is still in your viens

This. Anaphylactic shock includes vasodilation. Adrenaline causes vasoconstriction. Basically the epipen isn't an antidote to the venom, it helps reverse your allergic reaction, because that is what kills you, not the bee venom itself.

As to what would happen if you inject yourself for lulz? I guess it depends. I don't know what the dose of the epipen. I don't believe it would be life threatening, unless you inject into a vein, it completely contricts, blood can't get to that body part, and it starts to die. You'd get high blood pressure, rapid heart beat and all those others things adrenaline does, it may be similar to a panic attack. Using common sense, it wouldn't be a good idea to use an epipen while on some sort of stimulant, but I don't know.

I got an adrenaline injection once when I was a kid for an allergic reaction. The needle hurt and then after I had a panic attack. Not fun at all. And now I have a fear of needles :p

Don't feel stupid, better to ask around then actually try it yourself like a lot of people would do.