• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Dangers of Molly over pills

caroline55

Bluelighter
Just to follow on from my last thread about why molly feels different to good quality pills.
I've done pills for decades now!! but just tried Molly last week. Got 2gms for £110, test went straight to black and taste was a very concentrated aniseed (different from the clear un concentrated aniseed from pills)
Anyway, too good a buzz and all, but because its quite pure, I ended up consuming more MDMA than I would have done with pills.
A good dab could be 2 or 3 pills worth.
So had Molly on friday and saturday night with a pall (1.5gms between both of us) and now its friday and i am just getting back to normal(5 days), I've been dizzy all week, had a very strange head ache all week.(Serotonin depletion)
I thick its all because when you have pure Molly you are more likely to over consume than when you have pills.
I think more people endulge than those who have self control.
I have some left over, and just the thought of having a week of come down has made me not take it!!
I'll wait 1 month and when I know I have at least 3 or 4 day to recover,
Any thoughts?

I'm not sure if you're asking why you're so messed up from this, or trying to warn everyone about over consuming. Either way, common sense answers both topics. You did a shit ton of MDMA and now you're all messed up, I think we both can figure out why. If you're warning us to not over consume drugs, thanks, noted. :)

Taste was aniseed? That suggests to me that the making process was not done very well. Its not an indication that what you had was anything special. I have had many pills that smelt of aniseed previously also.
Believe it or not but some of them had been laced with the stuff to make them seem like they were special but actually had no mdma in them at all.

The biggest danger of molly over pills is that people think they will get a better product but dont use logic to realise its so much easier for each person in the chain to cut it.

mephedrone?

when i was on pure and someone offered me another cap i was like noooooooooooooooooo, thanks :)

You could eat something shitty and unclean and not want to overdo it....

Or show some basic self control and eat something much cleaner.

this isn't exactly rocket science, if i buy drugs i want them to be the higest purity possible, esspecially if its going into bodies other than my own....

I was just commenting really!!
I'm sure it was good MDMA as it tested positive black and came in 4 lumps of hexagonal shaped cylinders of crystal clear shards, not powder.
Anyway, I know as always self control is best and next time I will consume a lot less! I actually weighed my doses, with first being 200mg which now i know is a lot and then after several hours (4hs+-)dabbed crushed shard and ended up finishing 1.5gms.
Saturday today and feel back to normal, specially my head!!
Thanks for the replies you all!!