• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

5htp Preloading question

Soulgasm

Bluelighter
I know there are alot of threads about taking 5htp before rolling but I cant find a straight answer to this question. So I usually take 5htp for about a week after i roll to help recover. But Ive never used it to build up my seritonin levels beforehand and want to try this to maximize my roll. My question is, how long before I roll should I abstain from taking 5htp to avoid blunting or mellowing the experience? Im planning on maybe taking 100mg 5htp for 6 or 7 days every night before i roll and then stopping like two days before. Is this two days 5htp break before rolling really necessary? Or would like a 15-20 hour break suffice? Ive heard mixed reviews about preloading with 5htp but really dont want to mellow the experience at all. Im really interested in hearing from those who actually have experience in this matter and whether their roll was effected by the preloading. thanks in advance

I'm not sure how well the preloading actually works. My brother used to preload though and he said he learned from experience that as long as you stop taking it 24 hours before your roll you should be square.

You'll receive a lot of different opinion on this.

I think the concensus though is that pre-loading 5htp does very little. Combining 5htp with any other drug which acts on the same receptor is dangerous. Taking 5htp a day or so after is excellent for repleneshing seratonin quicker, and therefore helps with the mild depression.