• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

cap sizes for molly?

tenshu2k

Bluelighter
whats a good cap size for a standard dose of molly?

also, anyone know where in the US to get smaller caps? The ones that I've found in stores are size 0 or bigger, which is kinda big.

I think we have 00 capsules. Whatever size they are, they're slimmer and less thick than the 0 capsules. I've seen smaller ones, they're like the size of two grains of rice, but it's too big of a pain in the ass for to work with ones that small.

Like Khald says the smaller ones are really fiddly to fill so the larger ones are often easier to work with.

mollym.jpg

Also if you want size 0 - then check out the banner on Pillreports for Extreme Herbs as they sell them :)

^they will probably fill their own caps with molly to make taking them easier? I find its just as easy to parachute the stuff in a bit of tissue paper or just eat it and take a drink of water.

Why do you want caps? They just make it harder to test.

that doesn't even make sense...

I use 0 gauge caps that i ordered off of the internet and fill them with 100mg using my milligram scale. i don't really recommend anything too much smaller than that because it can be difficult to get the crystals into the capsule if you're using smaller sizes.

Here's what I do rather than capsules ... take a small rolling paper and rip it in half down the middle so you have two squares. Take one, hold it so the gum is facing up, fold it diagonally, and fold it diagonally the other direction, so you end up with a right-angle triangle of paper with the gum on the long side (hypotenuse). There will be a little pocket directly below the gum that you can pour the powder into, then lick the gum and fold it over ... if you're careful about this, you'll have a little flat triangle-shaped packet of paper that you can safely swallow. Rolling papers are a lot cheaper and easier to find than capsules, and there are other benefits that I'm probably not really supposed to talk about on this forum, but should be pretty intuitive.

Yeah but most people use tissue paper, which doesn't have gum to seal it. Rolling paper parachutes are nice because you can basically carry them indefinitely without worrying about them falling apart, if you do it right.

how much would a full (or half full) 0 be? i dont have a scale.

i have my own molly, its easier to cap them to split between friends and stay consistent on dosage, etc. also easier to carry/travel.

that doesn't even make sense...

I use 0 gauge caps that i ordered off of the internet and fill them with 100mg using my milligram scale. i don't really recommend anything too much smaller than that because it can be difficult to get the crystals into the capsule if you're using smaller sizes.

Opening caps is way more annoying to test caps of powder than it is to just test powder or a pill. From my perspective, I don't see why you would bother with caps unless you're selling (or using them just to consume mdma podwer). If you are using them just to eat the mdma, then size isn't an issue, as long as the cap is big enough to fit the powder.

I've seen 00, 0, and 1 used. 00 is ridiculously large and makes the powder look lonely D: However, smaller caps are probably a bitch to fill. Just a guess.

A full 0 would be a pretty ridiculous dose, way too high.

I use 00, simply for the ease of filling them. They sell them at most grocery stores/drug stores around here.

Hold on a second.....Is the OP thinking of filling caps without even measuring the molly first? Are you kidding me???

Never, ever fill caps without measuring how much molly you are putting in them. What do you consider to be a standard dose, 100mg? Do you know how small that amount is in pure, powder molly?

For my sake, OP, please, before you buy your caps, buy a scale. You are risking your health by guessing dosages based on cap sizes. Unless you are extremely experienced in filling caps with any substance similar to molly, you are not qualified to fill a cap before measuring the dose on a scale. At the very least, you risk wasting a lot of money trying to get the dose right, because you'll likely end up vastly overfilling the caps the first few times. And if you try to play it safer by getting small caps, it's extremely hard to fill them without getting the contents everywhere. The small caps are nearly impossible to use without the help fo a filling machine.

Even if you decide to parachute instead, as was suggested above (which isn't a bad idea, assuming you're making these pills just for yourself), measure your molly first.

Be safe, I don't want you getting hurt because you didn't measure first. <3

Hold on a second.....Is the OP thinking of filling caps without even measuring the molly first? Are you kidding me???

Never, ever fill caps without measuring how much molly you are putting in them. What do you consider to be a standard dose, 100mg? Do you know how small that amount is in pure, powder molly?

For my sake, OP, please, before you buy your caps, buy a scale. You are risking your health by guessing dosages based on cap sizes. Unless you are extremely experienced in filling caps with any substance similar to molly, you are not qualified to fill a cap before measuring the dose on a scale. At the very least, you risk wasting a lot of money trying to get the dose right, because you'll likely end up vastly overfilling the caps the first few times. And if you try to play it safer by getting small caps, it's extremely hard to fill them without getting the contents everywhere. The small caps are nearly impossible to use without the help fo a filling machine.

Even if you decide to parachute instead, as was suggested above (which isn't a bad idea, assuming you're making these pills just for yourself), measure your molly first.

Be safe, I don't want you getting hurt because you didn't measure first. <3

it's really not as hard as you make it out to be... say he bought a gram, he splits it into 10 even piles and plops them in the caps.

and eyeballing out ~100 MG isn't very difficult... the thing with molly is if you go +-30-50 mg it won't be a huge deal.

how much would a full (or half full) 0 be? i dont have a scale.

i have my own molly, its easier to cap them to split between friends and stay consistent on dosage, etc. also easier to carry/travel.

How much do you normally take?

When you think 'pokeballs' are around 90 mgs thats 11 piles out of 1 g so crush it up and divide it - yes its easier/safer using a scale but with MDMA a few mgs isnt going to cause you any problems.

Dont try guess the amount from whats inside a capsule - take a little bit of time and do it right.

I prefer caps for storage purposes. Then you don't have to worry about the crystal sticking to whatever you have it in and losing a certain amount, etc.

i highly recommend using capsules for your mdma crystals and weighing them out on a scale. you can get a scale that weighs to the milligram for 30-40 bucks off the internet. its important to know how much mdma you're actually consuming. i'll never understand people who just want to sit there and fingerdip out of their bag, having no idea how much they've actually consumed.

i highly recommend using capsules for your mdma crystals and weighing them out on a scale. you can get a scale that weighs to the milligram for 30-40 bucks off the internet. its important to know how much mdma you're actually consuming. i'll never understand people who just want to sit there and fingerdip out of their bag, having no idea how much they've actually consumed.

How about weighing it out before you put it in a bag? It's just as easy, if not easier, to weigh it out in a bag.

i like size 2 caps personally, they can fit just a little over a tenth, when i measure out a tenth into one it looks pretty much full. i dont have any particular problem filling them. i use a lab spatula to push the powder into the cap.