• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

A recipe for disaster?

Sahand

Greenlighter
I take about 200 mg effexor in the morning and 200mg at night. Effexor is an SNRI no SSRI. I take lamictal, which is said to have a weak decreasing effect on serotonin. I take 30 mg buspar in the morning and 30mg at night for anxiety. I can stop the buspar as I am not addicted but I can not stop the effexor. I take trazodone 50mg to sleep. I plan to do E on saturday. Please give me advice on how to have the best experience and what the consequences of doing this are.

Last edited:
On drug interactions it says many of the drugs i am prescribed interact with each other and are very dangerous as I could get serotonin syndrome. I'm confused here.

You're absolutely correct.. all SSRIs have potential to interact with each other and cause serotonin syndrome. You just have to hit the wrong combination. I'd mostly be concerned with the fact that you're wasting your money. MDMA will not possibly work for you with all the drugs you are currently on. The point is that there's the potential. I actually had a good friend that recently got serotonin syndrome from an effexor and DXM combination, so this hit a bit closer to home. Just be aware it can happen and, serotonin syndrome or not, your mdma will have no effect.

Okay thanks a lot. I'll just get some percocets instead. They always treated me right.

percosets should work just fine =) It'll be best to give E a try when you're feeling a bit happier and not on antidepressants <3