• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

How exactly is it legal for people to consume pills for raves/ events/ etc?

VincentOnE

Bluelighter
MDMA ridiculously enhances my liking of music, and I've never been to a rave on it.

In fact, I get paranoid even in public occasionally, as my only setting was with my lover for the past year or so.

I'm curious as to how people can go to large events where there's likely undercover cops and security that checks you when you go in, and still get enough pills to handle the long event.

Plus, dosage wise, you can't get much of an mdma high longer than 4-6 hours, so how when do people usually take the drug at such a long event?

What are the legalities concerned to bringing pills to a rave, or being high on them? I'd really like to go and break my rave-ginity, but I wouldn't be sure about how to go about dosage. I wouldn't be sure about even bringing any pills if it means I would get arresseted.

I'd take the pills before going in, which I'm sure many people do, but how are people just "rolling balls" in the middle of a rave without security getting suspicious?

I'd like to know more about the rave/ kandy scene, and I'd really like to go to a rave in the east bay, but at the same time, I want to stay safe/ hydrated/ have my freedom, and not get into any risky situations.

I have no idea, but it's ridiculous.
Where I live all the little kandy kids take over. People are seriously rolling balls, and it's soo obvious... gurning like you've never seen before, and Security never says a word.

It's really easy to sneak pills in though. I mean, everyone gets patted down. But I just put the pills in my bra.

I have no idea, but it's ridiculous.
Where I live all the little kandy kids take over. People are seriously rolling balls, and it's soo obvious... gurning like you've never seen before, and Security never says a word.

It's really easy to sneak pills in though. I mean, everyone gets patted down. But I just put the pills in my bra.

Does security usually call the cops/ try to arrest you?
or is it just house security, like mandated shit?

And do they usually kick out the people that are rolling balls?

I mean seriously here,
I just wanna play it safe, and make my roll last.

Its not legal for you to comsume MDMA anywhere. you can seriously think that cops or security at raves are oblivious to the fact that people are doning drugs all around them. They know...everyone knows. but unless they see you in the act of taking the drugs or selling the drugs all they really know if that you are fucked up and without proof that you got that way illegally they can't do anything about it.

Cops and security are there to protect largely against violence and waepons sure they get drug arrests too but there main concer is to keep the event from turning into woodstock 99.

If people were getting arrested for rolling I doubt anybody would go to raves.
They would lose money and the scene would die.

It's easy to get pills in for yourself and they don't roll the entire night.
People that try are just retarded. Roll towards the end when the headlining djs are getting on.

Its not legal for you to comsume MDMA anywhere. you can seriously think that cops or security at raves are oblivious to the fact that people are doning drugs all around them. They know...everyone knows. but unless they see you in the act of taking the drugs or selling the drugs all they really know if that you are fucked up and without proof that you got that way illegally they can't do anything about it.

Cops and security are there to protect largely against violence and waepons sure they get drug arrests too but there main concer is to keep the event from turning into woodstock 99.

Okay. So being high at a rave without anything on you = pretty safe bet of having a good time and not being arrested.

And I can't discuss ways to get around security on BL, but how do you make a 4-6 hour roll, last the whole night?

Also, how do you play it safe with the dancing/heat. At home I have plenty of water available to me, at a rave I'm sure they overprice water bottles.

Does security usually call the cops/ try to arrest you?
or is it just house security, like mandated shit?

And do they usually kick out the people that are rolling balls?

I mean seriously here,
I just wanna play it safe, and make my roll last.

in my experience cops at the door or in a rave will arrest you. rent-a-cops(hired private security) it can go a number of ways. One they hold you and call the cops so you can be arrested. two, they take your shit and through you out, I have also heard stories of rent-a-cops trying to roll dealers for money or drugs or both.

I have never seen anyone get kicked out of a rave for acting like they were on drugs. If you are not fighting, tareing the place up, doing something obscene, or doing something dangerous to yourself or others you don't have to worry about getting booted

in my experience cops at the door or in a rave will arrest you. rent-a-cops(hired private security) it can go a number of ways. One they hold you and call the cops so you can be arrested. two, they take your shit and through you out, I have also heard stories of rent-a-cops trying to roll dealers for money or drugs or both.

I have never seen anyone get kicked out of a rave for acting like they were on drugs. If you are not fighting, tareing the place up, doing something obscene, or doing something dangerous to yourself or others you don't have to worry about getting booted

It's not really being booted that I'm worried about.

Just getting arrested.

ill break it down real quick and simple:
1. easy to sneak in. not going to say how but think about it a little and you'll figure out a way.
2. bring how ever many u want etc etc BUT don't talk anything about it/or referring to it.
For ex: don't go around being like "omg im rolling so hard!" or "are you rolling?" or "do you have any pills/do you want any pills?" etc etc because this leads me to #3
3. undercovers will pick up anything u say that refers to E and can arrest you.

my advice, don't talk about e, if youre rolling and some one else is rolling, both of you will know you're having a "good time".
Just be smart and enjoy the people, atmosphere and music.

you can't get arrested without proof that you took an illegal substance. unless you tell the police that you are high on E the only way for them to tell is piss or blood tests and you don't have to give either without a court order...you can't get arrested for acting strangely...they con suspect all they want but unless you do something to provoke arrest (i.e. selling drugs, caught railing a line, stumbling to your car after the event, ect...ect) you will be safe.

You are over thinking this thing man...just go and have fun and be safe.

you can't get arrested without proof that you took an illegal substance. unless you tell the police that you are high on E the only way for them to tell is piss or blood tests and you don't have to give either without a court order...you can't get arrested for acting strangely...they con suspect all they want but unless you do something to provoke arrest (i.e. selling drugs, caught railing a line, stumbling to your car after the event, ect...ect) you will be safe.

Just want to have fun and be safe.

That's why I posted here,

Mind PMing me, so I can b more safe?

As long as you don't draw much attention to yourself, you should be fine. Cops and security aren't gonna hassle a high kid for no reason; nobody would go to raves, then. Just don't be that guy that's too high and has to get thrown out or something.

As for sneaking in your goodies.. I don't think we can discuss that, right? But a lot of the time when we go, we just drop before arriving at the venue. Getting arrested = not in our interest, either.

Don't worry man, the only way you can get arrested is if they catch you taking something or see that you have something on you. If you're experienced with E.. you'll know how to handle yourself. Don't go to the rave as soon as doors open, go later... when the good DJ's are up, drop before you go in, don't take anything with you, and when your roll is over just accept it. :) you'll have a great time! The people that get in trouble are the people that are searching for goodies the whole time. Water is overpriced for sure, but my friends and I just buy one, and then refill it in the bathroom. It's $5 at the raves here, so yeah, for us all to buy water throughout the night would be insanely expensive!
Also, I'd make sure you have a way to get home... especially if you want to leave early. Sometimes the kandy kids can really ruin the vibe.

Everything I know about "being safe" is already posted in here...its starting to sound like you want to know the best way to seak in pills....I can't tell you that bro. The only other advice I can give is if you are that worried about it...either go sober or don't go at all.

You are stressing about nothing here...really

Take a deep breath, and find confort in the fact that many before you have done this exact same thing and it all worked out fine for them. then grab you manhood and jump in with both feet.

I agree with most of the posters here. Unless a cop/guard SEES you take a pill/line/whatever, there really isn't enough probable cause to search you unless you are acting violent. If you're really worried about getting caught, go to a rave or 2 in your area and see how the events work, they usually do a pat down and search any bags you have.

Like others have said, the security is there to make sure guns and knives aren't being brought into the event and so that violence doesn't break out. Nobody here will tell you how to hide your drugs, just don't be retarded about it. The guards really don't care if you bring in drugs for personal use...I've only seen the cops get involved once and the guy had been selling a LOT of pills and he wasn't very discreet about it.

As far as timing pills go when I'm in raves, I know that it takes me approximately 30-45 minutes to start coming up and I hit my best peak on molly around 90mins in, so I try to figure out what DJs I want to hear and time it accordingly. Like others have said here, the headliners get on towards the end of the night so go ahead and enjoy the social aspect and do other things at the rave before you drop. I like to give light shows and meet new people on a buzz of alcohol, and by the time I've sobered up it's time to have my molly!!

I've thrown several raves personally and had security at them. We concentrate more on making sure people are safe rather than trying to catch every single kid with ecstasy pills. Ecstasy is a rave drugs -- it will be there no matter how hard anyone tries. The best you can do is watch out for the safety of those engaging in those activities. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't -- but at least you did what you could. People are going to do what they want.

You may not get charges filed against you but you sure as fuck can get picked up and put into central booking for a night. An officer can detain you for public intoxication and they can put in the bull pen with some not so friendly individuals to help your come down.

With that said, most people will not have problems like this if they relax and avoid situations where police might get involved. Don't hang with dealers, don't hang with people that have an attitude with police and don't hang with the people that trouble seems to follow.

Also, I'd make sure you have a way to get home... especially if you want to leave early. Sometimes the kandy kids can really ruin the vibe.

Very good info right here. Toward the end of the night, you either want to be rolling off your tits or on a direct route home. There's almost nothing worse than coming down off of E in a place with hundreds of other people coming down off of E. It's extrmely depressing and somber, to say the least. And if you are still off your tits near the end, people crashing will know and everyone will start asking you if you can get pills. Annoying and unnecessary attention.

My advice is to time it so that you get into a taxi when you've still got a good 30-45 minutes left in your roll and get yourself home. Taxi drivers won't care if they can tell. Just tip well.

Trust me on this.

It's not just kandi kids that can ruin the vibe. Everyone has the potential to do it. The jaded DJ fucks, the promoters looking for cash, kandi kids that don't know how to be responsible -- it's more than one group of raver that's responsible for drama at a party. Humans cause drama -- not just kandi kids.

Most people at raves are rolling (quite obviously too). I usually roll when I attend raves and it's damn obvious that I'm rolling. I've actually talked to security guards at raves for 10+ minutes and they always seem at the least amused to have someone talk to them rather than just sitting there all bored.

And why all the kandi kid hate? I'm not a kandi kid, but I do wear some kandi when I go raving (it's fun to trade with people that you connect with when rolling). To be honest, I get the bad vibes from people hating on the kandi kids way more often than I do from some over-drugged kandi kid. And the juggalos; I dislike juggalos, always bringing in bad vibes.

tl;dr: Attend rave. Roll face. Enjoy yourself. Nobody cares.