• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Animals--Contact high from touch?

ShAYZoN

Bluelighter
From what I've heard this isn't possible logicly I did not really think it worked. My friends think it's possible. Can you explain on here as in-depth about this subject o how it's either possible or impossible. Thanks--Shayzon

I actually tried to use the search but I couldn't figure out how to word it correctly plus I just wanted a quick answer after I get my answer this topic can be deleted. There was no point for you to come in here so just stay out of my topic complete spam.

SOMETHING happens when you're rolling and pet your cats.
My friend has 3 superrr chill/boring/always sleeping cats.
One time we came home way fucked up and after about 30 minutes the cats were trippin.
Running into walls, hissing, running in circles... I've never ever seen them like that before it was crazzzyy.

^^animals are very sensitive to changes in their owners behavior. They do get a "contact high" (for lack of a better term) but its really just them reacting to their owners being, well, not normal.

if MDMA came out in your sweat, youd see little rolling kids licking each other at every event. on top of that, most animals do not have sweat glands like we do, so even if it were true, there would be no pores deep enough to allow the MDMA into the animal's skin

I heard it can happen with acid?
I dunno, it's not like I try to get animals fucked up.
The cats were just hilarrrrious that night. [:

^^no it cannot happen with acid, or shrooms, or PCP, or anything else. Fucking Myth

jesus, how stupid can people be?

Goddddamn. Chill out man.
If you are annoyed with this topic why waste your time reading it?