• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Ecstasy first time

KLStokes

Greenlighter
Me and my friend are going to be using ecstasy for the first time. We decided were gonna use it when we go to an amusement park by my lake house. I just wanted to hear if there is anything i should do to prepare for it? also were 17.

If it is you first time an amusment park in not the best setting IMO. You will want to be somewhere that you can be comfortable...not out in the heat waiting in long lines with not place to sit down.

Sounds like you need to do some research as to what you should expect the first time you take MDMA and then deside if you really want your first time to be at an amusment park...the link posted above will be usefull...Nice one eLW

Me and my friend are going to be using ecstasy for the first time. We decided were gonna use it when we go to an amusement park by my lake house. I just wanted to hear if there is anything i should do to prepare for it? also were 17.

A public setting is not a good idea for first time use. Be in a controlled setting without the activity an amusement park would demand. You're dealing with a drug that can increase heart rate and body temperature. It would be safest to get a feeling for this drug indoors in case your first time is really crazy.

It should also be noted i know people that get nauseous on rides on e =( I love it personally, but I'm not sure I could have handled that setting my first time, either. Best of luck whatever you decide to do =)

Yeah, reading about all the effects, side effects, timing etc will make you more prepared and comfortable, so there is enough around here to fulfill that need. For the slightly less obvious tips I would say: Make sure your body is fit and that you have eaten something decent beforehand, because during ecstacy you will likely eat nothing and wear your body out. (also "water ice"(icecream?) tends to make people on M happy)...
Perhaps it would be nice to warn a friend beforehand what you are going to do, because if you're getting a nice social buzz, you might have a very strong urge to chat with someone about it.

And, although sitting inside with friends is nice, you might get the urge to go out and go walk, jump, dance or whatsoever, so perhaps you should think of a setting where you can start safe and easy, and then later on make the choice to do what you want.

Last but not least: don't be scared & have fun :)

O my bad, forgot one very important thing: Bring gum or something to chew on :). Sometimes it's not that bad, sometimes it's overwhelmingly strong: the urge to clench your jaws...

sitting down with a cig=best feeling
ur prolly gonna get pretty bored in lines tho lol

i would not suggest amusement park for your first time. rolling in the day makes you sweat more, it probably would suck being out in the sun standing in line all day. also, sometimes bright light bothers people's eyes. if you do decide to go make sure you drink plenty of water and bring gum. oh! bring an ipod, it will blow your mind! :D benny benassi, infected mushrooms, showtek, dj zany are some of my personal faves. you don't have to do something exciting to have fun on ecstasy. some of my best memories are just staying up all night talking with friends and listening to music :) have fun and be safe! :)

Infected mushrooms :)?!
They are awesome, but they had quite different drugs in mind to accompany their music :)...

First time at an amusment park sounds like a bad idea. The rides are great on ecstasy, but you shouldn't put yourself in that setting if you don't know what the drug feels like. And if you need to study up on the effects check this out:

http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/mdma/mdma.shtml

Still I recommend trying it, but I would do it at home where you can stay cool and dress comfortably. Dressing comfy is important. But E is an incredible experience, I hope you have a good first time.