• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

rolling... fighting

602stoner

Greenlighter
duuude, last night me and my friends (about 10 of us) all decided to roll for the 4th of july. really fun night in the beginning! we all went and saw a fireworks display and sat around talking, then we decided to go to another friend of ours party down the street. when we got there it was a bunch of kids getting trashed and rough housing (which made me feel really awkward for some reason? probably cause i was rolling.) but after about an hour or two the party was over and everyone had to leave, i was heading back to my house and everyone that was there asked if they could come over and keep partying, i agreed.

BUT at about 3 in the morning some of the kids started getting pissed for no reason, and one of them decided to fight my friend that was rolling.

it was HORRIBLE, my friend just kept going and going and we all had to pull him off, and when i looked at him his pupils were HUGE, he said he was rolling too hard and needed to sit down. so around 4am i kicked all the drunks out, and around 5 we heard a window smash and went outside to find my back windshield broken. we all walked down the street cause we saw the kids and everyone just started fighting.
and its official...

fighting while on e SUCKS balls. i felt like shit for the rest of the night, i just couldnt be happy, i felt so bad for making someone bleed, and even today, after like 4 hours of sleep i still feel like shit.

the weird part is i get into alot of fights, and have never felt bad about them, but its like my prospective on fighting is different now.

anyone else have any stories about violence while your faced?

Sounds horrible.
I think that as you become more experienced in life, you learn to avoid this kind of situation.
When you are young you are not aware that you can do people real damage and perhaps on mdma you are more aware of this.
You seem to have learnt an important lesson.

Ouch, I could never imagine fighting while rolling. This thread reminds me of a time me and a couple friends were rolling, we took a walk to 7/11 around 5 in the morning. While walking there a single drunk ghetto looking character approached us trying to jack us. He was so drunk he couldn't walk properly, I had to like agrue with my friends because they all wanted to jump him instead. Because I'm sure one drunk guy can take on three guys and one girl(the girl wanted to knock the dude out for talking like a pig to her). Make a long story short, I convinced my friends not to attack him. Then told the guy to fuck off, good thing he did because I wouldn't be able to stop my friends if he tried attack them. After that I was being so sketchy for the rest of the night. I don't like violence sober, so I deffently wouldn't like it rolling.

I had a hard enough time telling some ridiculously drunk girl to leave me alone while I was rolling. I felt horrible for being "mean" to her. I couldn't imagine causing anyone harm.

Now this may sound strange but I think it really depends on the person - I know violent people who use E get into fights and think nothing of it (some mix with other things to actually make them feel violent for fighting).

I think for the every day person that hates fighting anyway then fighting on 'any' substance will just feel worse as you can’t rationalise it.

Ive never started a fight on e an never will but me an my friend did get jumped by 3 or 4 guys before an we both agree that it made us even more determined to fight back than any other drug has because of the peaceful buzz they ruined for no reason, bouncers stopped it in the end thankfully! :)

Now this may sound strange but I think it really depends on the person - I know violent people who use E get into fights and think nothing of it (some mix with other things to actually make them feel violent for fighting).

I think for the every day person that hates fighting anyway then fighting on 'any' substance will just feel worse as you can’t rationalise it.

I dunno.. personally I see people that are down to fight drunk that would never think of doing so rolling. I personally feel alcohol and MDMA don't mix. I can't be around drunk people when i'm rolling.. I just can't :(

One time me and a few friends were all rolling and our friend drives up and starts threatening suicide. Seriously he came from nowhere. This kid ran into the house and started grabbing knives. We had to wrestle 3 knives from him. Then we basically beat the fuck out of him and he finally left.

Long story as to why the kid was freaking out but it TOTALLY killed my roll and I was rather depressed for the rest of the night. However the fight itself was rather unique experience. Everything felt like it was going in slow motion. We all reported this same thing.

I dunno.. personally I see people that are down to fight drunk that would never think of doing so rolling. I personally feel alcohol and MDMA don't mix. I can't be around drunk people when i'm rolling.. I just can't :(

Yeah but those same people would never probably think of fighting sober either. If you have a violent/aggressive person who enjoys fighting/hurting people then they will fight regardless if they are on MDMA or not (its not something they can switch off usually).

I have seen people take a number of different drugs purely to go fighting on stims/pills etc (temazepam used to be a favorite :0).

MDMA will not make a friendly calm person violent but it doesnt automatically mean a violent person will be calm.

duuude, last night me and my friends (about 10 of us) all decided to roll for the 4th of july. really fun night in the beginning! we all went and saw a fireworks display and sat around talking, then we decided to go to another friend of ours party down the street. when we got there it was a bunch of kids getting trashed and rough housing (which made me feel really awkward for some reason? probably cause i was rolling.) but after about an hour or two the party was over and everyone had to leave, i was heading back to my house and everyone that was there asked if they could come over and keep partying, i agreed.

BUT at about 3 in the morning some of the kids started getting pissed for no reason, and one of them decided to fight my friend that was rolling.

it was HORRIBLE, my friend just kept going and going and we all had to pull him off, and when i looked at him his pupils were HUGE, he said he was rolling too hard and needed to sit down. so around 4am i kicked all the drunks out, and around 5 we heard a window smash and went outside to find my back windshield broken. we all walked down the street cause we saw the kids and everyone just started fighting.
and its official...

fighting while on e SUCKS balls. i felt like shit for the rest of the night, i just couldnt be happy, i felt so bad for making someone bleed, and even today, after like 4 hours of sleep i still feel like shit.

the weird part is i get into alot of fights, and have never felt bad about them, but its like my prospective on fighting is different now.

yea its fucking awful feeling. the racing thoughts of mdma are still there just no longer happy. i know exactly how it is homie!

Hey man I felt like the biggest dirtbag in the universe for telling my friend I didn't have any cash to split the $10 parking. E makes you like that.

this is why i always lived by a golden rule, rollers do not mix with drunks, the drugs produce nearly polar oposite results, which do not match

thoose are violent people, to be a violent person i personally believe you have to be mentally fucked up

what would happen if a sociopath took mdma, i doubt hed get the same loving results

and its official...

Some drunk fuck started a fight with me when I was rolling and yea man its just as you describe it. My friends had to eventually pull me off this dude and I was rolling FACE. I mean like rolling as hard as if i just jumped in a bonfire, crazy shit.

I'm sure you've all heard that ecstasy song by hone thugs n harmony? they mention hurting someone in it.

and yes drunks + rollers do not mix lol.

I had a fight on E once and it was incredible you guys are just pussies,

especially "BEARLOVE"

I feel exactly the same way!!!!

PLUR first of all lol.

I've never been in a fight in my life and I never want to be. I dont believe violence is healthy or positive. I cant even stand watching UFC because I see no fun in beating your opponent to a bloody pulp... Most of my friends like to express their masculinity by putting others around them down by calling them bitch or punching them around to show their dominance... (im 17 and im a male btw) Its totally negative to me. When im rolling I choose to distance myself from them in these situations because its totally pointless and negative. :X

Wether or not im rolling I try to just stay positive. If your in a bad mood there is no reason for you to bring everyone else down with you. Alcohol can usually be the cause for peoples negativity. I believe moderate drinking can be healthy, when binge drinking can be horrible and tear people apart. In the past (when I was about 15 - 16) I drank way too much and I wish I wouldnt have. Taking ecstasy made me realize that putting your body and liver through that much stress is almost unbelieveable.

I only drink beer now and never drink until I black out, It makes me an angry person and I've noticed that the friends I have around me are always eaither really angry or sad when their drunk... not fun. When were on ecstasy we sit in the grass and smile and talk about the way things are going and how beautiful things look... I would much rather feel like that than wanting to beat up my friends and shit...

I jumped around a little bit in my response but all in all I think fighting, violence, retaliation... stupid. Rave crews, AWESOME! Gang affiliation, LAME! you know what I mean?...

I dont know what else to say. I have strong feelings about violence since I began dropping E. I believe its teached me to be less closed minded. I went from only enjoying one genre of music to loving all genres (sorry country I cant include you here), I went from stereotyping individuals by what they wear and how they look, rather than having a conversation with them and finding out you have 99% of your hobbies or interests in common.

Those kids that broke your window and tried to fight your friends are just ignorant.:|

I usually never fight and just talk my way out of things. And when feeling the M's love buzz? Would be impossible for me to get in a fight, but I can imagine that it must be horrible indeed.

Although, if you could steer your mood, enjoy your energy from rolling, perhaps feel less pain because of the noradrenaline and being hopefully a bit sharper than drunks... Perhaps you could make it work :D

PLUR first of all lol.

I've never been in a fight in my life and I never want to be. I dont believe violence is healthy or positive. I cant even stand watching UFC because I see no fun in beating your opponent to a bloody pulp... Most of my friends like to express their masculinity by putting others around them down by calling them bitch or punching them around to show their dominance... (im 17 and im a male btw) Its totally negative to me. When im rolling I choose to distance myself from them in these situations because its totally pointless and negative. :X

Wether or not im rolling I try to just stay positive. If your in a bad mood there is no reason for you to bring everyone else down with you. Alcohol can usually be the cause for peoples negativity. I believe moderate drinking can be healthy, when binge drinking can be horrible and tear people apart. In the past (when I was about 15 - 16) I drank way too much and I wish I wouldnt have. Taking ecstasy made me realize that putting your body and liver through that much stress is almost unbelieveable.

I only drink beer now and never drink until I black out, It makes me an angry person and I've noticed that the friends I have around me are always eaither really angry or sad when their drunk... not fun. When were on ecstasy we sit in the grass and smile and talk about the way things are going and how beautiful things look... I would much rather feel like that than wanting to beat up my friends and shit...

I jumped around a little bit in my response but all in all I think fighting, violence, retaliation... stupid. Rave crews, AWESOME! Gang affiliation, LAME! you know what I mean?...

I dont know what else to say. I have strong feelings about violence since I began dropping E. I believe its teached me to be less closed minded. I went from only enjoying one genre of music to loving all genres (sorry country I cant include you here), I went from stereotyping individuals by what they wear and how they look, rather than having a conversation with them and finding out you have 99% of your hobbies or interests in common.

Those kids that broke your window and tried to fight your friends are just ignorant.:|

This.
Couldnt. Agree. More.

well this isnt like a violent fighting story but...

so anyways i was at my buddy's house for a little get together with a few people and while there, another friend gave me a free yellow butteryfly pokeball (amazing btw 8D), so i took it, (obviously) and was rollin pretty good most of the night. So another friend comes over with his girlfriend (who is much younger than us), but not only that, his GF brought some fat bitch friend of hers who is also way younger. ANYWAYS...... One of my buddies asks to go blaze down in one of the bedrooms, and he tried to keep it small cause he was low on green. It ended up like fuckin 9 people come into the room to smoke. Now my friend with the weed has this gnarly Bazooka Bong that looks like an RPG with two kinks in it and its not an amateur piece. SO we are smokin and my friend takes greens, and SOMEHOW the fat bitch little girl ends up with it next. THIS IS HER FIRST TIME SMOKING.

SO naturally, bein a stoner and all not wanting to waste ANY herb (and still rolling), I (what I'm pretty sure was polite) politely say "yo, this is her first time, could we pass that around the other way" and this is while my buddy's gf is like tryin to give the fat bitch a fuckin quick smoking lesson and like trying to light it for her and shit ( it was fucking retarded, little girls dont need to smoke zookas). So after i say this, tryin to be as polite and nice as possible, this fat bitch has the nerve to straight up just call me an asshole and fuckin give me like the "cold shoulder"/"I'm-too-hot-to-give-you-a-look" treatment and i was just like wow.... but whatever she is a fat bitch and she doesnt even know what MDMA is....

That's pretty much the only confrontation I've had while rollin

peace

I'm bumping this thread...

To say that a while back I ate a methbomb one day, when it was dark, given to me free at a party(at this time, getting pipe type pills was just something that didn't happen, so if you don't mind mdma/meth/caffeine/2c-i in your pills it was all good!). The party was immediately fucked over(somebody had an arrest warrant...oops), and I dipped before the pill kicked in. It took a lot longer to kick in than your normal oral meth, even though I chewed it(which is when I knew it was meth....nasty!).

When it started to work I got the normal meth feelings (this was probably 40mg of meth, and MABY a tiny bit of mdma) while walking a few miles, in the cold dark, to another friends house. Then the only person on this road(I'm walking on a skinny sidewalk), shoulders me as he goes by. I think he had gone to my rival high school...

So I turned around and told him to apologize. And he said no. So I told him to again and he came close and said no again and pushed me a little. So I won't get super detailed but I beat the shit out of him and didn't get anything close to hurt myself, hopped up with a huge smile on my face (he was holding his face on the ground), laughed a lot then ran the two miles to my friends house with everything but me seeming slow and with a huge smile on my face.

Yeah, really made my night. Turned out the kid was a known douche anyways and it was his fault.

Fighting on meth is fun! fighting on mdma isn't great, maby on low doses(like 80mg) it'd be all floaty and fun but meh, nothing to look forward too. I hate it when friends verbally fight when I'm thizzing and I usually tell whoever is wrong to shut the fuck up or go away.

I'mdonenow!