• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Benzo extraction

Twitchy420

Greenlighter
I know that its a waste of time because klonopin is the only active ingridient in the pill, but I still want to do this. How would one go upon extracting clonozapam from a pill?

If its a waste of time why the fuck do it?

Plenty of other substances out there to make CWE worthwhile. Why not try one of the many OTC codeine products out there?

I believe he want's to extract the clonazepam from the pill in order to get pure clonazepam powder, I may be wrong though. Oh and Coedine is not OTC everywhere, the US for example (which really aggravates me)

I think it would be pretty hard to extract clonazapam, because it's not very soluble in water. I think I read here that .1 mg dissolves in 1 mL of water. It is soluble in propylene glycol, but your still going to end up with the other cuts in the pill. I'm just curious, why do you want to extract it? Are you planning to I.V?

Well if it's insoluble in water then just add water, and evaporate. You'll be left with whatever fillers aren't water soluble though too, but it would still be less than if you just crush the pill. @Znegative I believe some people snort Clonazepam to good effect (I've never tried or looked up the BA) maybe this is what he's doing it for.