Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Mdea?

Jewel

Greenlighter
Does this sound like MDEA or MDMA?

My boyfriend and I got some "molly" and took it last night- but the experience was different, less intense, and I'd like some opinions.

We took the first capsule around 8:45- the come up was very slow. I started feeling a little something after about 30 mins- that anxious feeling you get before rolling, but I didn't really start feeling happy until maybe 9:45 ish. My boyfriend took an even longer time, he stayed at the anxious point for around an hour then started to feel good. By 10:45 we still just felt happy- a very very mellow high. Nice, but not quite the intense euphoria expected, so we took capsule #2. An hour after that the happiness was intensified, but again, not that amazing MDMA euphoria. Touching felt good- but not MDMA good- we both just sort of felt like we were in a zen state of being, completely happy and relaxed, not wanting to move much- not even talking much, just cuddling on the couch. We got the normal jaw clenching and dialated pupils etc. I had a bunch of visuals, like my hands changing into bubbles and black spots on my legs. Stupidly, we drank some redbull, thinking that it would give us some energy, which just ended up making me feel ill. I began to think that maybe we had just been a bit ripped off and got stuff that had a lot of fillers- so a little after midnight we decided to take one more- putting us at 3- which was a bad idea and I ended up feeling sick and shaky, made worse by the redbull. When the nice feelings stopped I felt wide awake and a little bugged out- and still shaky.

With the effects I definitely think it was an MDXX substance, but not MDMA.

Does this sound like an MDEA experience?

As a funny aside, I took 2 Xanax to fall asleep, woke up at one point during the night and had the craziest visuals, the entire apartment was different- the colors, walls, everything. I apparently blacked out at some point after seeing this, and my boyfriend told me he woke up and the sink and a candle holder were filled with water, and the towel rack was taken off the wall?

Edit:
Another thing to add, today (we rolled last night), I feel totally burnt, I'm still having problems remembering stuff and I don't feel very "sharp" at all. Usually after MDMA I might feel a little sleepy, but it usually doesn't have an effect on my ability to remember stuff- just a pleasant relaxed glow. Also feel super depressed today.

Last edited:
The one time I had 'molly' it was similar; very slow come-up and a very chill high. I just was very chatty and friendly. No urge to dance, or anything like that. I've always pretty much known that what I had wasn't MDMA, but it was enjoyable so I'm not really complaining considering it was dirt cheap. I just don't buy that from that guy anymore and it's no problem.

Last edited:
Hmm. From what I've heard from others, the physical sensation and loved-up feeling should be comparable to pressed pills- but because of the absence of fillers (often caffeine) you're more mellow. But what has me thinking MDEA is the less intense love and physical sensation and the sort of "stoned" feeling. I was having trouble remembering what we were talking about- which has NEVER happened to me with MDMA- also didn't have the urge to talk very much at all. It felt very very good- but not AMAZING.

Also, no price talk on here. You should take that out before one of the mods does it for you.

there is now way for us to really know what substance you took.

To me it sounds like it could me anything from MDEA to methylone or maybe even MDMA.

wish i could be of more help:\

there is now way for us to really know what substance you took.

To me it sounds like it could me anything from MDEA to methylone or maybe even MDMA.

wish i could be of more help:\

I know, I'd have to send it for testing to really find out, but figured other's experiences could shed some light. Perhaps it would have been better to ask of other's experiences instead. I've taken MDMA before, just not molly, but I know my emotional/mood responses to MDMA (i realize the speed/caffeine binders would change the energy level) and these were a dull version of them. Hmm. Too bad we ate them all up, so I'll never really know.