• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Speedball help

x_fizzler

Bluelighter
Ok man copping meth is fuckn a pain in the ass i gotta be up in two hrs for work just got home ugghhh neways....

I got some crystal and morphine im gonna plug i mixed up about 40mgs of m i usually use 90 an .5xanax for my plugging fun. I dont use meth havent in years so i was being a pussy its suppose to be decent crystal. I mixed in a shroud the size of a match head, never pluged meth kinda scared.

Neways when i wake up i want to get a damn good rush and not die, should i have used more meth and was it nesicary to cut my usual m dosage in a little over half? my syringe still has 2mls of empty space if i should add more of either please give me some advice so i get a nice rush and dont die... Im really gonna be disapointed if i blow my drugs and dont feel it so if i should add more lemme know. I got a 20 of cmeth barely used ne of the bag as i have no tolerance, i know years ago when i snorted it i used maybe twice as much meth alone.. so basically i cut both of my figured tolerance dosages in half

You sound spun dude. I think you've done enough.

Ok man copping meth is fuckn a pain in the ass i gotta be up in two hrs for work just got home ugghhh neways....

I got some crystal and morphine im gonna plug i mixed up about 40mgs of m i usually use 90 an .5xanax for my plugging fun. I dont use meth havent in years so i was being a pussy its suppose to be decent crystal. I mixed in a shroud the size of a match head, never pluged meth kinda scared.

Neways when i wake up i want to get a damn good rush and not die, should i have used more meth and was it nesicary to cut my usual m dosage in a little over half? my syringe still has 2mls of empty space if i should add more of either please give me some advice so i get a nice rush and dont die... Im really gonna be disapointed if i blow my drugs and dont feel it so if i should add more lemme know. I got a 20 of cmeth barely used ne of the bag as i have no tolerance, i know years ago when i snorted it i used maybe twice as much meth alone.. so basically i cut both of my figured tolerance dosages in half

Meth has such a high bioavailability, and if you have no tolerance...you could take a bit...eat it or whatever...then more.. to make sure. But you're shoving it up your ass maximizing its absorption without knowing its potency, and no tolerance.

Why put yourself knowingly in a position where someone online has to try and figure out if youll get high, or die? start with less....then wait....access how you feel...add as necessary.

ohhh wait, this link has the answer: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Survival_of_the_fittest

im not spun just had a long ass nice dealing with tweakers... they never stop talking either.

Well i started with a very very smal amount as i said above im not an idiot, guess im more scared i shouldnt have cut the m dose down. just dont want to waste it.. i would have started with a line but m is usless snorted