• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

2 Sleepless Nights..Need Suboxone Help

KeWLMoNk

Greenlighter
K so I've had subs for years and you'd think I knew how to do this by now but I recently relapsed bad (speedballs , crack the whole 9) - and I cant make the switch back to subs for some reason. I get the 2mg ones and I was down to .5 at one point. I usually wait till i feel pretty craptastic before i take em, but i feel like they dont help and i end up taking a whole bunch, to no effect. Its like i have to wait for a few days before they kick in...WTF?

I heard about snorting them recently - whats the deal with that? worth it? how much should i do and how long to wait after last dose of H? How much should i snort? If this is the answer PLEASE God may it help me transition, I HAVE to get back on the clean wagon

I also heard about shooting subs out here...now this I NEVER EVER heard of and was completely confused...so I need to know what's up with that because I unfortunately love to shoot up (anything)

Please help! Thank you!

Hey KeWLMoNk,
U should try to contact me via aim or something...
I have had a lot of experience switching back and forth between real opiates and suboxone (been on it for about 5 years unfortunately). There is a thread saying how taking subs sublingually with vodka can boost the bioavailability significantly -- to something like 70-80%. U can sniff it. U can shoot it. Some people say u can't shoot too much like more than 4 mgs or else one may get precip w/d, but I haven't heard of that happening (but don't trust me on this bc i don't shoot my suboxone...if i want to shoot, i get subutex to be safe). Best bet is to use the search engine and check the suboxone megathread...

Even though there is a supposed ceiling effect of suboxone at 32mgs, I have had success with taking a crapload to get myself out of precip w/d and it has worked for me. I also use ketamine as it stimulates the sigma opioid receptor cite. I recently fucked up my tolerance bad by iv'ing opanas (I think opanas are the devil of the evil opioids).

Sorry to hear that u are going thru this. I live in Rockland too when I am not visiting friends in the city....

K so I've had subs for years and you'd think I knew how to do this by now but I recently relapsed bad (speedballs , crack the whole 9) - and I cant make the switch back to subs for some reason. I get the 2mg ones and I was down to .5 at one point. I usually wait till i feel pretty craptastic before i take em, but i feel like they dont help and i end up taking a whole bunch, to no effect. Its like i have to wait for a few days before they kick in...WTF?

I heard about snorting them recently - whats the deal with that? worth it? how much should i do and how long to wait after last dose of H? How much should i snort? If this is the answer PLEASE God may it help me transition, I HAVE to get back on the clean wagon

I also heard about shooting subs out here...now this I NEVER EVER heard of and was completely confused...so I need to know what's up with that because I unfortunately love to shoot up (anything)

Please help! Thank you!

I snort my subs. I feel I getter much better results that way, as do many of us here on BL. I use much less then I would when taking them sublingual. I used about 160mg daily, and when coming of I started with 2mg snorted. The next day and there after I don't do more then 1mg. Also, I would recommend waiting 16hrs-24 after a last shot of H. Some people need more time, while some need less. If taken too early, you will get precip w/d. Precip w/d is not that bad though, usually if I binge on oxy, the next morning I will dose my subs even though I get Pw/d. It never last more then 1 hour at most, and IMO it's better to just suck up the Pw/d then waiting until I feel like utter shit.

I don't know why it's taking so long to feel your subs. They do take a bit to kick in (snorted takes about 30-40mn), but with suboxone any ROA takes longer then if it was another drug. I would start with 2mg snorted and go from there. If that doesn't hold you, snort .5mg until you feel alright. Yesterday I used less then .75mg and felt golden. Also, the first few days may feel a bit akward because your body needs to adjust, but after those few days you will feel fine.

Check out the Suboxone Mega-Thread Version 8 (Versions 1-7 are in the archive) for a lot of great info and stories about BL's suboxone usage.

Feel free to PM me if you want to talk or have more questions.

Hey KeWLMoNk,
U should try to contact me via aim or something...
I have had a lot of experience switching back and forth between real opiates and suboxone (been on it for about 5 years unfortunately). There is a thread saying how taking subs sublingually with vodka can boost the bioavailability significantly -- to something like 70-80%. U can sniff it. U can shoot it. Some people say u can't shoot too much like more than 4 mgs or else one may get precip w/d, but I haven't heard of that happening (but don't trust me on this bc i don't shoot my suboxone...if i want to shoot, i get subutex to be safe). Best bet is to use the search engine and check the suboxone megathread...

Even though there is a supposed ceiling effect of suboxone at 32mgs, I have had success with taking a crapload to get myself out of precip w/d and it has worked for me. I also use ketamine as it stimulates the sigma opioid receptor cite. I recently fucked up my tolerance bad by iv'ing opanas (I think opanas are the devil of the evil opioids).

Sorry to hear that u are going thru this. I live in Rockland too when I am not visiting friends in the city....

When shooting suboxone/subutex a wheel filter should be used to get the cleanest/healthiest shot. Shooting over 4mg doesn't cause Pw/d. Pw/d is caused by using suboxone too early. When you still have an opiate attached to your receptors and then take suboxone, the bupe rips off any opiate attached. THAT causes Pw/d. Also the ceiling effect is indeed 32mg, though some even say it's closer to 24mg. When you have Pw/d you are not supposed to dose again until you are out of it. Many users find that lower doses of suboxone is better then high ones. This is not true for all, but many BL's use way less then what is prescribed to them. For instance, I am prescribed 8mg 2x a day, but I use less then 1mg daily.

how much should i do and how long to wait after last dose of H? How much should i snort?

generally, wait at least 12 hours. but if you are already uncomfortable (ie. runny nose, dilated pupils, etc) then go ahead and try 4 mgs.

Snorting is an option, but sublingual is much better in my experience. if you have too much saliva, use mouthwash w alcohol as it will dry your mouth out. it is imperative to keep the pill under your tongue and to not swallow any of the "juice" for 20 mins. I sometimes dont spit for 30 minutes, however I cannot tell that much of a difference in effects.