• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Is this too much? Should I stop? What if I cant?

tweaked0719

Bluelighter
So I've normally jus taken adderall on and off for a while, usually kust when my brother or his friends would give it to me. Then last semester (January) I started getting it for myself to study. No biggie, I only took it when I had a test or something, about 30mg each time. It started to get more and more, and then this summer school semester started and it got worse, way worse.

I started keeping track on Wednesday 6-23...

Wednesday 6-23
woke up @ 9am
2:30p 60mg
4:30p 40 mg
8p 60 mg
11:30p 60mg

Thursday 6-24
12p 80mg
3:30p 60mg
9:30p 80mg

Friday 6-25
3:15a 20mg
4:30a 2mg xanax
slept from 6:30a-8a
(tried to take a break)
7p 120mg
8:45p 20mg (snorted)

Saturday 6-26
3:45a 20mg (snorted)
slept from 7:15a-8:15a
11a 4mg xanax
5p 4mg xanax
got home from work and crashed at 11p while emailing my teacher

Sunday 6-27
slept until 8:30a
10a 120mg
11:30a 10mg (snorted)
4:30p 60mg
6:30p 10mg (snorted)
11:15p 60mg

Monday 6-28
(again tried to stop)
12:30p 40mg
3:30p 40 mg

Tuesday 6-29
slept from 5a-9a
10:30a 80mg
2:30p thought I was having a heart attack, turned out to just be a panic attack that lasted way too long
4:45p 6mg xanax
slept from 5:30p-8p

Wednesday 6-30
back to sleep at 3:30a-8a
back to sleep at 9:30a-3p
3:15p 40mg
8:30p 40mg

Thursday 7-1
2:30a 4mg xanax
slept from 4a-8a
2:30p 120mg
11:30p 40mg

*I missed a few here and there cuz on monday I had 106 20mg ir pills and right now i have 32 pills left

So basically I just want your feedback. Is this too much?
Has anyone ever done something like this before?
If you have what was ur outcome?
Should I stop now? and if so how do I do that?
I wanna take just 2 more right now, bad idea?

Thanx for your feedback

Seems to me you're already tweeking your balls off tonight lol...I had a daily amphetamine habit for a couple years and yes it will destroy your life completely...Stop now if you can.

Tuesday 6-29
slept from 5a-9a
10:30a 80mg
2:30p thought I was having a heart attack, turned out to just be a panic attack that lasted way too long
4:45p 6mg xanax
slept from 5:30p-8p

shoulda taken that xanax at 2:30 when you had the panic attack.. woulda got rid of it in a heartbeat (no pun intended).

as far as your thread goes... I think your usage is getting a bit out of control TBH.... its up to you weather you want to control this or not but I would consider you a relatively moderate-high user as far as prescription amphetamine is concerned. Its usually about this time when people start grabbing bags of crystal, and you DONT wanna take that route.

Fuck crystal..Tried it 2x and hated life...Who wants to be awake for 2 days and not even be high? Ugh such a dirty ass drug.

havent tried crystal but it honestly looks fun as shit. thats why i wouldnt ever touch it.

shoulda taken that xanax at 2:30 when you had the panic attack.. woulda got rid of it in a heartbeat (no pun intended).

yea i wouldve taken the xanax when i had the panic attack but i literally thought I was havin a heart attack, not til later did I realize that it was jus a panic attack, funny thing is I was so worried about my heart n if it was working normally, n thats what caused the panic attack, which of course the symptoms of that were heart attack like.

I know I needa calm down on the adderalls but Im not sure I can, I tried to yesterday, I was dead set on just stopping. But then I slept all day. I cant do that, I work 60-70 hrs a week, take 4 classes, getting ready to go for my CNA test, take care of everything around the house by myself, and sometimes I visit the nursing home down the street to see how theyre all doin ( i worked there for a bit) So sleepin that much really isnt an option, in fact the whole reason this downward spiral began was cuz theres not enough hours in the day to get everything done.

Does anyone know a way that I can stop this shit without the awful "sleep for days" effect?

You are gonna have to crash sooner or later...Your body needs it...I say stop and just sleep a weekend away..Otherwise nothing will screw up school and work like a 30 day rehab vacation..Trust me on that...

Fuck crystal..Tried it 2x and hated life...Who wants to be awake for 2 days and not even be high? Ugh such a dirty ass drug.

What a pointless post. I don't get why anyone on BL has this drug 'elitism', as if a drug is dirty just because you don't like it.

OP - you're prob taking too much, the outcome could be addiction, mental health probs, and all the other fun stuff that addiction brings like fucking up work/school/relationships. Stopping speed is more psychological than anything, but the cravings can be killer...I've never been able to stop for a long time, but when I do take breaks, exercising, meditating, getting your sleep cycle in order etc etc seems to help...

If I can get someone to not try that nasty life destroying drug (lost so many friends to it) by saying it is dirty (cuz it is) and not fun then I will sorry..

Well he's already tried it, and as I'm sure you know, people have to learn from their own mistakes. Some constructive advice is much more helpful than 'meth is bad, mmmkay?!'

I was speaking to LSDMDMA&AMP who said he has indeed never tried crystal...Why my post showed up first I cant figure out..maybe cuz I had multiple tabs of the thread open..I am pretty stoned.

I cant do that, I work 60-70 hrs a week, take 4 classes, getting ready to go for my CNA test, take care of everything around the house by myself, and sometimes I visit the nursing home down the street to see how theyre all doin ( i worked there for a bit) So sleepin that much really isnt an option, in fact the whole reason this downward spiral began was cuz theres not enough hours in the day to get everything done.

This is why Amphetamine is the perfect drug for America. We have a go go go mentality. It's a buncha bullshit, and it's real sad that it has to be that way.

yea you deffinatly need a break if for nothing else then getting your sleep caught up maybee wait till your on break from school call in sick from work for 3-4 days and just sleep you say you have alot on your plate and like said beffore nothing fecks your life up more then 30 days in rehab not to mention after a few weeks of little sleep you start looking like a ghost

k first off what's with all the adderall posts all of a sudden?

and to the OP....take it from someone who knows. if you have to ask....

YES, IT'S TOO MUCH.

i been there. took that much daily if not more. wound up on crystal and after that the adderall habit was worse than ever. you should quit while you're ahead. you seem pretty young and really you'd be better off without it.

Seems to me you're already tweeking your balls off tonight lol...I had a daily amphetamine habit for a couple years and yes it will destroy your life completely...Stop now if you can.
"Tweaking your balls off" was exactly what I was thinking lol