Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Day 1 mdma. Day two hippy flip

Godzilla

Bluelighter
who has tried that combo???

So two weeks left till we go to the mountains with a bunch of friends. Everyone has decided to do mdma first night two pills only and hippy flip the second night 2 grams of cubies. And two pills mdma. Im kinda against this but no one is listening to me and i dont want to be a party pooper. Everone is like weve been waiting for two months and were going all the way to the mountains ect. So thats the plan.

Is that the best way to do this combo. Or would u suggest
mdma only first night and shrooms only second night
how increadable is hippyflipping???
Or shrooms first night and mdma second night
or hippy flip first night then mdma second night

i really want my mdma trip to me the best. Its what i personally like the most.
How about a day break between the two???
Again how increadable is hippy flipping???

My wife is a little scared / excited of the shrooms.
Will the mdma help smooth out the trip
ive taken shrooms before but she hasnt.
Maybe shrooms on day two will be less intense and a little better for her since its her first time
its kinda funny because she really wants visuals because she has never ecpierienced that but i told her from what ive read she probally wont get any bc shell take the mdma the day before.

What about mixing with some increadablly great quality cannabis

i hippy flipped.

it was me and like 5 other people we had just aten shrooms, i ate 4 grams of purple ringers and 20 minutes after i ate them all, before i started tripping, me and one other friend decided to pop a bean. we had paul frank monkeys, the best beans, just mdma. we each bit down on 1.

the whole time i was hippy flipping i just felt too scared to talk, idk why, but i was like on the edge of a bad trip the whole time, and the shrooms overpowered the bean a lot, and these were the best beans trust me
ill tell you i didnt like the experience at all. once the shrooms kicked in i was straight, but when the bean started kicking in i felt weird as fuck. and my other friend that hippy flipped too went into complete schizo mode. ive tripped with him a lot and ive never seen him freak out like this. he was seriously schizo for like the next 6 hours, he thought everyone was trying to kill him, and thouhgt everyone was laughing at him.

Hippyflipping is like tripping on mushrooms with training wheels. I don't see why you guys can't roll one night and trip the next, but I realize you probably won't be able to convince your friends. Maybe borrow a little lesson from Plato and use a beneficial lie to prevent your friends from consuming MDMA two nights in a row? haha. If you were going to consume MDMA both nights, I would hippyflip first. You might have a bad comedown that lasts the next day if you rolled the first night, which might cause your trip to go badly. I've usually had afterglows the day after rolling, but everyone is different.

Hippyflipping is the sole context in which I prefer mushrooms to acid. I agree with TID as far as tripping the first night goes though, I wouldn't fancy tripping at all if I'd done MDMA the night before.