• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Rolling at raves or friends house/parties

Izzdann

Bluelighter
Ok so where do you people roll harder at? a rave or a house party or just with friends or what not? I'm asking because I no longer go to raves and since I started rolling again I don't seem to roll like I use to at raves, I remember I use to roll so hard that i'd sometimes have to crawl on the floor in the club. Or i'd sit with total strangers and get massages. Since i've started rolling outside of raves i've noticed that I don't quite roll that hard where I need to or ever felt the need to crawl around on the floor or ask random friends for massages. Last time I went to a rave was in 2003-2004 somewhere around there. Was the X better then or am I just not having as good a time rolling outside of raves? Any ideas or advice on how to roll like that again?

Thanks
~Peace~

Rolling at raves is a lot better cause everybody there is at the same level and the vibe at raves is so much better.... I myself don't like to b rollin at parties cause mainly parties r ment to get fucked up at! Lol like at parties u have to drink beer and while on X u r supposed to stay hydrated and beer dehydrates u, thatz why i think itz best if u just roll at raves

You HAVE to drink beer at parties?

I don't know, the environment really does play a huge part in the roll. Some of my best rolls were at raves, usually 18+ ones or ones with a fun gimmick, where I danced and blew my eardrums out with loud music. Then again, some of my best rolls have been at house parties where I just laid around with friends having deep convos and giving massages. It's all about the environment. If you're not comfortable while you're rolling, you're not going to have a good roll.

So maybe try going to a rave and roll again? See if it's like it used to be. Could be you're getting lower quality pills too. I have no idea about that though.

As Nibbler stated, the vibes at raves are so much more intense, a lot more love. Also, when (almost) everyone is rolling at a rave, every single person is caught in that moment with you. When I'm at a party and I drop a bean, I feel a little uneasy, definitely depending on what kind of people are there. I've had a blast and rolled face at parties before just being the only one rolling, though, the majority of the people that were there all knew/experienced the drug before and put me into a la-la state with massages and light shows. IMO, a good roll is whatever you like more. Obviously if you're the outgoing roller, you will prefer raves. As far as quality of pills goes, I can't really tell you. I'm used to pokeballs where I'm at, and I have no trouble rolling on those. :p

Raves would be nice, because everyone else is on the same level as you...
and the music is always good.

But I love roll parties. [: everyone is still going to be on the same level,
but you don't have to worry about losing your friends in the massive crowd,
Or all the underage kids overdosing and killing the vibe.. yanno?
I like being able to socialize and talk to people when I'm rolling,
and it's a wholeee lot easier to do that when you don't have to scream over music.

Pills just keep on getting worse though...
it's ridiculous.
Maybe find a new connect?

yeah I guess you guys are right, i'll try going to a rave again, just wanted to get out of the scene and what not ..but as far as the pills go i've had really good ones, from pokeballs, to ax's to ufc's, superman, 007 list goes on ..not worried about the quality I guess it does matter where you roll and who you're with ..i'll try a rave just that I have to travel 2-3 hours now to get to one, moving from the d.c. area to a small town in texas is pretty much the reason why I stopped going to raves ..I appreciate the advice. Wasn't sure if it was me or the change of scenery.

i believe it all depends on what your into, some people like dancing the night away while rolling face and some people like to chill and talk with friends, aslong as their as pickled as you are lol

I've rolled at raves and house parties, and I enjoy them both. I think I like rolling at raves more just because I like being completely immersed in music while I'm rolling. I've been at some good house parties where they have an electronic DJ and a dance floor, but they aren't as amazing as a show. It sucks that the last show/rave I went to, I didn't start to roll REALLY hard until the show ended. It was weird, but I was also in a shaky state of mind (got into a fight with a best friend before the show, and saw a treacherous girl who fucked me over at the show as soon as I got there). As soon as I saw the friend I got into a fight with right after the show ended, we instantly made up and I felt like I was rolling harder already.

Hard decision for me. I like rolling at raves just because it's fun, but it's also fun to go to a house party and be like the only one rolling because you're just in a whole different world than everybody else.

Raves would be nice, because everyone else is on the same level as you...
and the music is always good.

But I love roll parties. [: everyone is still going to be on the same level,
but you don't have to worry about losing your friends in the massive crowd,
Or all the underage kids overdosing and killing the vibe.. yanno?
I like being able to socialize and talk to people when I'm rolling,
and it's a wholeee lot easier to do that when you don't have to scream over music.

Pills just keep on getting worse though...
it's ridiculous.
Maybe find a new connect?

^ Absolutely. The best rolls, imo, are roll parties at home. You're in a known environment. You're not worrying about overheating, paying for overpriced water (something I've seen is increasingly common at newer raves -- so much for harm reduction, time to cash in!), getting your roll killed by some jaded asshole, etc.

At roll parties you have people you generally know or friends of those you know that are probably cool. You have FREE water, a cool environment, and access to the perfect roll at your fingertips -- no sneaking vicks or various other roll toys into parties. The older raves were much like the roll parties of today and consisted of relatively few people.

he best rolls anymore are generally going to be had at home, although nothing can beat having that strong roll going with a badass sound system and being part of that undulating vibe <3

i like more roll with some nice girlfriends and just freinds, i feel safer than in club,etc. But i like clubs also, its just that there is everyone drunk, almost

i like more roll with some nice girlfriends and just freinds, i feel safer than in club,etc. But i like clubs also, its just that there is everyone drunk, almost

Electronic shows are your friend! Sure, there will be drunk assholes, they are at every show. Electronic shows are different, FAR less drunk dicks, bumping into you and then trying to start a fight. The more mainstream the electronic show, the more likely people will be drunk, but it depends a lot on where the show takes place. I was at an awesome show a few months ago, a couple hundred people (maybe 1000?), mostly college students, and most people were either rolling or tripping. The drunks were the worst.

I love rolling at house parties. Especially when there are yummy boys. ;D + nitrous....OMG. + alcohol... AND FREE WATER? Omg. no WAY.

well imma say house parties cause 1 i dont have to act like im not that fuckt up i can just "roll" with it and also i can bust out a line whenever i dam well please compared to the "yo lookout for security for me" and the main reason THERE IS NO HARDCORE RAVES IN THE NORTHEAST! so ill stick with my house parties then listening to homo house with wierdo's and 16 year olds rollin

thanks people, you all rock with the advice ..this is why I love this place ..(rolling) :)

Try the underground rave scene - can be the best of both worlds.

I enjoy both rolling at friends and clubs - clubs to make new friends then friends to get wasted rolling around the floor etc :)

THERE IS NO HARDCORE RAVES IN THE NORTHEAST!

hahahahahaha

really?

Anyway I like both situations, but if I'm rolling at a house party, it had better be either my house or the house of a close friend of mine, because me and my girlfriend are probably gonna get naked and snuggly at some point, and people should be comfortable with that.