• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Rolling w/ a 2-week break

JordaNN760

Greenlighter
I rolled exactly two weeks ago and usually I have always waited more than a month. But, this amazing event is coming up this weekend and I really want to roll. My roll two weeks ago was on one pill, so I feel that I'm not as fucked as if I had taken multiple doses. Anyways, any input on this? This is a one time thing, so I'm thinking it's not a big deal.

In my earlier years of rolling, I was rolling almost every other week. I still did roll hard with the help of supplements and high doses. If you slightly increase your dose you'll roll just as hard.

You should be fine, just make sure it is a one off and continue to take breaks between your rolls.

Yeah, you should be good, especially if you make sure to give yourself 6 weeks before your next one after this one. Don't overdo it, though ... taking 3+ pills is a bad idea. If you rolled on 1 last time, don't go above 1 1/2 to 2 this time, and if you keep it at 1 that's even better.

jesus christ how many of these questions do we get its fuckin fine just do it, youll still roll hard unless you have shitty pills its all good..why do people think that one exctasy pill with maybe .1 or .2 of some mdma is gonna totally blow their serotonin receptors out of the water, your body practically goes back to normal in two days anything else is a placebo effect cause you guys are so damn worried about all the side effects people talk about, if you just dont worry about it youll relize that your just fine.

if you take pill after pill night after night or multiple pills in a night then you start to feel a little fucked but even then youll be fine after a lil while.

^^^ Glad it works that way for you, but I've seen people get pretty damn burnt for a pretty long time 'cause of rolling too much, and it's a crying shame. I don't think it's unreasonable to always advocate erring on the side of caution.

^^^ Glad it works that way for you, but I've seen people get pretty damn burnt for a pretty long time 'cause of rolling too much, and it's a crying shame. I don't think it's unreasonable to always advocate erring on the side of caution.

those people are called cluckers...an yeah rolling too much will burn you out...rolling every two weeks isnt too much. if someone is that worried about their health then they already kno the rules an shouldnt do it an should stick to once a month, but theres no reason in asking if they should its not like cause they ask everyones gonna say its fine, it is what it is, not that good, not that bad.

what the hell is a clucker anyways? i used to do e once every 3 weeks and got burnt out pretty damn fast. Way worst than opiate withdrawal to me. Thats just ignorant sayings your brain is back to normal in 2-3 days.

jesus christ how many of these questions do we get its fuckin fine just do it, youll still roll hard unless you have shitty pills its all good..why do people think that one exctasy pill with maybe .1 or .2 of some mdma is gonna totally blow their serotonin receptors out of the water, your body practically goes back to normal in two days anything else is a placebo effect cause you guys are so damn worried about all the side effects people talk about, if you just dont worry about it youll relize that your just fine.

if you take pill after pill night after night or multiple pills in a night then you start to feel a little fucked but even then youll be fine after a lil while.
I agree that there have been many of these threads lately, I don't really visit ED all to often and it was my first thought upon seeing this thread. But in the interest of harm reduction suggesting that you will be fine after using MDMA multiple days in a row is foolish to say. A lot of new users will visit just to ask these questions or some will browse searching these questions and you are now telling them they will be fine if they decide to abuse MDMA. This is why most members here will continue to suggest that we take 1-3 month breaks between rolls.

If you decide on using sooner than planned, show your body a little respect by taking a longer break, eating healthy, exercising etc.

what the hell is a clucker anyways? i used to do e once every 3 weeks and got burnt out pretty damn fast. Way worst than opiate withdrawal to me. Thats just ignorant sayings your brain is back to normal in 2-3 days.

I dont think thats true not possible either, your serotonin levels are back to normal after 21 days... I dont know what you were rolling on, but it should take a pretty damm long time to burn you out if you stick to a 21 day rule... but if you say you got burned out on that way, please pm your source, because its problably the strongest molly around...

I agree to some degree... It looks like things get blown up too much, to the point where it borders the bullshit we get from the goverment... Yes you can safely roll with a spam of 2 weeks, hell yes you can safely roll 2 days in a row, hell you can safelly roll every weekend (not for tooo long though)... you wont die nor you wont get e-tard for the rest of your life (may be for a couple of weeks)... are those responsable ways to take E? NO THEY ARE NOT... you will have a blast, but also comedowns will be harder and harder, and you will need much more to roll and your rolls wont be anything close to what it used to be... Lets stick to the truth guys, ppl need to know that no E isnt worst than H, or Coke or Meth, yes it fucks you up if you abuse from it, but you can recover and get your life back (and your brain), you need to really really really fucking abuse of it to get permanent damage... I did it, for a whole year I rolled almost every weeked (though they werent the strongest pills I have to say, I dont know if I could've done it with pure molly), now I dont do stupid and unresponsabile shit anymore (I found better things to spend my time and money on) but still roll once a month... anyways, go ahead, you should be fine, you'll know when your are rolling too much, and you'll be force to stop (and yes once a month is the ideal way to take it)

I agree to some degree... It looks like things get blown up too much, to the point where it borders the bullshit we get from the goverment... Yes you can safely roll with a spam of 2 weeks, hell yes you can safely roll 2 days in a row, hell you can safelly roll every weekend (not for tooo long though)... you wont die nor you wont get e-tard for the rest of your life (may be for a couple of weeks)... are those responsable ways to take E? NO THEY ARE NOT... you will have a blast, but also comedowns will be harder and harder, and you will need much more to roll and your rolls wont be anything close to what it used to be... Lets stick to the truth guys, ppl need to know that no E isnt worst than H, or Coke or Meth, yes it fucks you up if you abuse from it, but you can recover and get your life back (and your brain), you need to really really really fucking abuse of it to get permanent damage... I did it, for a whole year I rolled almost every weeked (though they werent the strongest pills I have to say, I dont know if I could've done it with pure molly), now I dont do stupid and unresponsabile shit anymore (I found better things to spend my time and money on) but still roll once a month... anyways, go ahead, you should be fine, you'll know when your are rolling too much, and you'll be force to stop (and yes once a month is the ideal way to take it)

exactly thats everything i was trying to get at.

a clucker is like a tweaker or just a fiend...