• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Will i roll?

MasterOfSedation!

Greenlighter
Hey guys i have been on a break from extacy for about 2 and a half monthes because i started not to be abel to roll. i have taken about 30 pills befor that break over a 8 month period and i used to roll really hard but the last time i did extacy i took 5 pills and nothing happend. Saddly i have only taken one kind thiz in my life which was a gray glock and it used to work great but i think im just so used to them now that i stoped taking them. since my break i have been completly of anything that could make me roll and i was planning on rolling soon. If i roll for my fist time in almost 3 monthes and i take diffent pills should i have a good roll agian?

Should of posted in Ecstasy Discussion but a mod should move it.

Are you on any kind of medication..? Even if you did have a tolerance 5 pills should have given you some kind of experience. Are you sure the pills you were taking actually had MDMA in them and were not bunk..? Did you use a test kit to test them first..?

Yeah most likely theirs little to no mdma in your pills. Are you even sure you were rolling? One of my friends was taking methbombs for his first couple months of his rolling career, and he thought that's how he was suppose to feel on mdma.

Yeah most likely theirs little to no mdma in your pills. Are you even sure you were rolling? One of my friends was taking methbombs for his first couple months of his rolling career, and he thought that's how he was suppose to feel on mdma.

lol, how was his reaction when he found out?