Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Salvia Divinorum (20X extract) - Experienced - Salvialand

leetsoup

Greenlighter
As this is my first post, I would like to take this opportunity to thank all of whom have contributed to bluelight, erowid and such sites. I will share a bit of insight as per the wonders of Salvia and relay a couple of the experiences I have had with Her.

When beginning with Salvia it is not at all uncommon for one to feel extremely anxious. One's experience is largely built upon the mindset of the user prior to tripping. In time I have learned to practice meditation, controlled breathing and complete relaxation before inhaling Salvia. This has proven to be the most key component to a useful experience. Metaphorically speaking, if you are not mentally prepared to meet Her, you will incur a rather magical slap to the face.

I had been a very experienced user of mdma, lsd, psilocybin and marijuana, all of which I could conquer rediculously large doses. Admittedly, I had an addictive personality towards the substances. Salvia would soon change that of me. Naively, having little to no understanding of the power Salvia possessed, my best friend and I had acquired a bag of 20X.

While Salvia should not and can not be compared to any other experience, I was none the wiser and took a large inhale through the bong. Lady Salvia rode me like a buck while I thrashed around, tossing myself about as my world spun and twirlled. Soon after comming to, I quickly realized that I had abused, and taken for granted, the induced state. From here on out I had practiced better judgement and safety for myself when experiencing any drug. It taught me that a little means a lot in this world and it is far too easy to lose that perspective. This has had a tremendous impact on my appreciation for what this life comprises.

Over the course of a few months, we kept our doses low as to simply become more and more familiar with the sensations brought upon by the usage of Salvia, until one day we decided to hit it hard in hopes of an absoutely tremendous trip. We packed the large glass bong with a dose that would make all previous doses seem miniature. Surely, this amount would blast me away. I took a larger toke than ever from the glass bong, held it long until I heard her voice.."It's not your time" She said to me. I remember this instance with extreme clarity. It felt as though I was face to face with an entity, speaking to me as I understood with compelete comprehension. At this point I earned an exponential increase in appreciation, and curiosity, for this substance.

I began to do much research on the use and philosophy of Salvia. I learned that it was an exact recipricol to what I am used to experiencing, alterations of time and place. I used lsd and such to alter the world as I perceived it, the colors of nature or the emotions I felt. However, Salvia takes you to a place behind many locked doors, and deep through many different dimensions absolutely unseen to me before. I would realize that there is far more to existence than one second leading to the next, one day to another, and year after year. Salvia showed tangibility yet connectivity in the framework that is realism. This realization would lead me by the hand into the next journeys to and from Salvialand.

"It's a real place, man!" I said with enthusiasm, shaking my friends hand, as I came to another time from a powerful trip with the Lady. That is all I remember from this experience in particular. I tried hard to think of what just happened but to no avail. I looked above my friend, at the horizon, and the sky began to light up as the brightness of the skies largely overwhelmed the darkness of the earth. It felt as though I was about to be warped up into the heavens, perhaps back into this place that, from this point on, I would call Salvialand. I became convinced that Salvia introduces another facade, another instance of reality. I have read very much about others experiences however try my best not to confuse what I am experiencing with what others have, suggestively. I have felt the zipper, tearing, and pins phenomenons to name a few, but will perhaps get more in depth with those explainations at a later date.

It has been a number of years now since I have done Salvia. However, my life is altogether well bound now, I am mature with few worries and much success. I feel that now would be a better time than ever to voyage to that place again. I am expecting a large amount of both leaf and extract in the mail any day now, and am greatly looking forward to meeting Her again. I am only one of a handful of white males on this Native reserve up in the northern regions of a Canadian province. Without divulging too much, you can say that this community counts on me; I basically provide the food that they eat day in and day out. I believe that now, more than ever, Salvia has much to offer me in terms of my understanding for the complexities of what we call "life". Thank you very kindly for reading. Safe tripping.

Hello there,

I just read your post and it inspired me to reply...i want to share my own experience and hopefully add something to "SalviaLand"

My first time was considered to be the highest form of what salvia offers. I also bought 20x extract but naively dumped half a gram into my pipe and ripped it all in one toke ( i have dragon lungs:) ). I also had earplugs and headphones on to cancel out any sounds (intuitive feeling). After i finished the bowl i threw a blanket over me to cover me in darkness and was instantly some where else.

Ever since that experience i have "flashbacks" when i use any psychoactive substance. I can still see that "space" and still try to articulate it with my intellect.
Here is what i remember....

The first being i came upon was a man in a red suit with a top hat, handle bar mustache and black eyes. It's the only clear image of any being i have...I felt like there were infinite amount of beings with me though. They ALL wanted me to sing the song. I Now call this song "the rhythm of Experience".

I can only describe this place as the "Oneness Universe"...Like i merged with all parts of myself. The space felt like a huge dome and felt like a ride. Instead of a linear process it felt like i was moving or oscillating in circular and spiral type of movements.

What i was seeing was probably all the subconscious fears, doubts, regrets, shames, past trauma... or even esoteric knowledge.. or past lives stored within my DNA. Even though i saw all realities at once, I was able to see many angles of the same experiences. I even felt like what i was experiencing was my whole environment at them same time also.

I call it Oneness Universe because it felt like i actually became One with ALL aspects of Myself and my environment. The realities i saw would eventually fold and merge into a new dimension of thought and so on and so on...

Another thing i remember which gave me much fear...i felt Like i was on a TV show and a revolving door was going to expose me to many people. I got so scared that i got "stuck" in the "process"...Like i was on a spinning wheel pushing me through something but once i got scared i got stuck in the wall. It felt like forever...

The last thing i remember was throwing off all the things on me because i felt like they were apart of me also ...and even my bed was trying to suck me back into that space...can't really call it a place or describe it with any sense of linear time.

The corners of the walls looked like puzzle pieces and i could see a divine reality just beyond it. I put my hand on the window seal and it felt like i became one with the wall because i could see inside and outside at the same time.

I panicked and tried to run out the room but my brother tackled me and threw back on the bed...i thought he was "in on it" so to speak, hehe

I just kept saying "what the fuck!" over and over. It gave me a sense of what death is like because all of a sudden you find yourself in a world so alien...that when you come back to 3d reality...your like "when you die your suddenly transitioned somewhere else". It is surreal feeling and made me grateful to be Here.

I'm guessing it prepared me to remember that we are all Multidimensional beings existing in more than one reality at once. This gave me the ability to See Past, present, and future realities within a "quantum" type of dimensional travel. We are not just tiny humans lost in a Huge Universe...We are a Huge Universe trying to express itself through a Tiny Human.

Well, thats it for now...i'm sure i'm missing many insights but if i write any more no one is going to read this...lol

Nice

Nice post. The key with any substance is to always start with low doses. That way you can avoid having really bad trips that some people experience.

After reading this post it has made me sign up just to share my experience as well. After 25 years of life, i have pretty much hated it. I never did any drugs at all really, except for cigarettes. After talking with a close friend he decided to show me Lady S. We bought some 30x, and me not knowing what it was, took the hugest rip. 2 rips actually, lol. as soon as i let out the 2nd rip, i mumbled, "im screwed" because i was going down that path. It has changed my life. I saw this zipper effect, and the magnitude, of every single thought that went through my head, went on for an eternity, and i was there to experience it. For 15 minutes, i was in Time / Space instead of space / time. I was one with the universe. The overall feeling that i got was The underlying fabric of this universe, is consciousness. That is the only way i can describe what i felt. it was a semi bad trip, but it made me appreciate life so much more, and has changed my life pretty much flipped it upside down. There was one saying i specifically remember when i was in there. "this is how it was, how it is now, and how it always will be" There is only one of us here.

This experience has made me do so much research on the subject. My research has led to me to people like
Edgar Cayce
David Wilcock
and Alex Collier
I do small amounts now of 5x, to get into my meditative state. Much small amounts, lol. If your reading this, please, i say this with absolute honesty, research some of those people i just mentioned, and it will lead you to the TRUTH, of what we are, WHO we are, WHERE we came from, and what LIES AHEAD for us. Safe tripping.

Last edited: