• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

lets just say you had to roll two days in a row.

Godzilla

Bluelighter
Ok i know no one is forcing me at gunpoint, but the people im around are planning a big trip in two months and as much as i try to convince them that one day is enough they are not hearing me. lol

The trip is out of town so ill be haning around everyone both days. I really do not feel like being the only person not rolling on the second night.
yeah its irresponsible but is there a moderatley safe way of doing this?
So whats the best way? I was thinking of only dropping 2 pills the first night and then for the second day wake up take 5htp, green tea, priacetam, and rest the morning of day two.
Ill be at a hotel with a spa so i was thinking of sauna, steam room, exercise ect day number two to aide recovery.
There will be a good recovery period after this roll 2+ months.
I have been following the rule of at least one month in between each roll.
The next time will actually be 7 weeks in between.

You are following your rules so far and that is good. I wish you wouldn't break them..take it from me.when you break it once..chances are you will break it again.I talk from experience here. Take what you want from me and leave the rest. Its all good.

I have only done the 2 days rolling in a row once. Reason being the second night was just not great. Mostly a cerebral think type roll with a slight body high. There was no blowing up the second night due to lack of serotonin. Every one is different but others I know have had similar experience to mine.

That being said here is my advice IF you are going to do it.

Take 2 beans the first night. Have a great time, blow up and enjoy it. Stay hydrated as needed.

Sleep sleep and more sleep the next day as much as you can. You will need the energy. Eat. That night take the same dose. Dosing more may bring about a very harsh come down. IMO not worth it.

When myself and others have done it this way we had no harsh comedown or poor emotional recovery. We were a little tired physically but that is to be expected. The rest seems like you have it down except I doubt you will workout etc etc. Dude when you wake up on day 3 it is fairly certain you will be tired. Hope you plan it well and have a good time.

Last edited:
really not that big of a deal, especially if you have good pills...shitty pills fuck yer shit up a lil more but either way, all will be fine.

:) your welcome. I know it is 2 months from now but try to report back how it goes.

You are following your rules so far and that is good. I wish you wouldn't break them..take it from me.when you break it once..chances are you will break it again.I talk from experience here. Take what you want from me and leave the rest. Its all good.

I have only done the 2 days rolling in a row once. Reason being the second night was just not great. Mostly a cerebral think type roll with a slight body high. There was no blowing up the second night due to lack of serotonin. Every one is different but others I know have had similar experience to mine.

That being said here is my advice IF you are going to do it.

Take 2 beans the first night. Have a great time, blow up and enjoy it. Stay hydrated as needed.

Sleep sleep and more sleep the next day as much as you can. You will need the energy. Eat. That night take the same dose. Dosing more may bring about a very harsh come down. IMO not worth it.

When myself and others have done it this way we had no harsh comedown or poor emotional recovery. We were a little tired physically but that is to be expected. The rest seems like you have it down except I doubt you will workout etc etc. Dude when you wake up on day 3 it is fairly certain you will be tired. Hope you plan it well and have a good time.

truth

i would also recommend taking a bunch of supplements
piracetam, green tea, ala, vitc, magnesium, 5htp are pretty much required as far as I am concerned. theyll definitely help with comedown, soreness, damage, etc.

i would also recommend taking a bunch of supplements
piracetam, green tea, ala, vitc, magnesium, 5htp are pretty much required as far as I am concerned. theyll definitely help with comedown, soreness, damage, etc.

I haven't really found anything but vitamins for a certain ailment to help at all. I'm talking about using magnesium if you're clenching, that definitely helps. Some people SWEAR by 5 htp, but I just think it's placebo effect is more powerful than anything it'll do for you.

Yeah dude, use those supplements, try to get enough rest, make sure you eat something healthy and you should be alright. I doubt if the second day will be as fun but I am sure it will be worth.

ive eaten like 10 beans in a little over a week, rollling every other day and even two days in a row and i was straight as fuck.
as long as you have beans with just mdma you will be straight. just smoke lots of weed, and have fun

ive eaten like 10 beans in a little over a week, rollling every other day and even two days in a row and i was straight as fuck.
as long as you have beans with just mdma you will be straight. just smoke lots of weed, and have fun

This isn't true at all. Sure, whatever your pills are cut with will affect your comedown, but the after effects in the days following from your pattern sound like a shit idea. If you want to abuse your body like that, go ahead, but this is a harm reduction site and you're promoting harmful behaviors.