• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

May I have your attention please....will the new moderator of ED please stand up

purplefirefly

Bluelight Crew
It is with deep regret that I have to make this announcement. RGB is going to be stepping down from his moderator position so that he may focus all of his energy into his degree program. There is little need to worry though as he has PROMISED to come and visit us (often :)) and he has promised to continue to make his stellar contributions to the forum. We're going to miss you from our team RGB, but I also understand that IRL ventures sometimes must take precedence. It has been a real pleasure working with you :)

So, with that being said, we now need to find a new moderator.

What does being a moderator entail you might ask?

Well, if you are already a regular in the forum, you're already a step in the right direction, you will not be expected to sock away hours and hours on a daily basis, so if you're already here, you probably won't necessarily need to put in tons more time. You will be responsible for moderating the forum (ie: closing threads, editing threads, moving threads...etc). We would like someone who makes solid contributions to the forum, but who can also have the patience to deal with some of the redundant questions that come through the forum. We are certainly looking for someone who has the capacity and motivation to move and work as a team, team cohesion is extremely important to us.

All interested parties should send an application via PM to either MazDan, Zzyzx, or myself. Applications should consist of a few different things. We would like to know why you want to become a mod and what you think you could bring to the table as a moderator. One liners need not apply, if you can't even put forth some enthusiasm in your application then there is no way you are going to be able to put forth any as a mod.

Please do NOT use this thread to nominate anyone. If you feel that someone should apply then you should contact them directly and privately. Please feel free to use this thread to give any well wishes to RGB or ask any questions about the position.

Good luck to RGB, I sincerely hope that we have the opportunity to work together in the future.

Good luck to all of the applicants. The last day to submit applications will be on July 6, 2010.

Best of luck RGB. I had noticed that your postings had dropped off lately and really missed them.

Maybe if you are not able to respond to posts, maybe you could make some new threads as you come across new and relevant info and leave them for us to ponder!

Take care.

Best of luck RGB. I had noticed that your postings had dropped off lately and really missed them.

Maybe if you are not able to respond to posts, maybe you could make some new threads as you come across new and relevant info and leave them for us to ponder!

Take care.

+1

I also missed your posts

Good luck!

Where do I submit my resume and is this the type of job thats based on your expereance with eatin more good beans then the last guy or more professional?

;)

RGB will be missed :(

RGB is one of my favorite moderators here. He handles things efficiently and levelheaded. I don't think I've ever seen him be mean or have an attitude. He does his job and he does it right.

Where do I submit my resume and is this the type of job thats based on your expereance with eatin more good beans then the last guy or more professional?

;)

RGB will be missed :(

I'm not sure if you are joking, but please read the opening post. It clearly states what is needed to apply and how to apply. :\

RGB :(

Keep posting. Your posts are amazing. Sad to see you leave the position, I honestly look up to your level-headedness and your sheer informative badassery. :)

Dear RGB good luck with your degree program. I'm sure you will do well.
Particularly if you show the same dedication to accuracy and evenhandedness that you have shown here. :D

Kinda saw it comimg with him chiming in less and less over the last few months.

But RGB should go down in the ED mod hall of fame...A great wealth of knowledge resides in that dudes head. I'm sure he'll will get any degree he is after.

Kinda saw it comimg with him chiming in less and less over the last few months.

But RGB should go down in the ED mod hall of fame...A great wealth of knowledge resides in that dudes head. I'm sure he'll will get any degree he is after.

Agreed. RGB has done a magic job for us and I wish I had a tenth of the knowledge he has.

We are all hopeful that he wont disapear however ones future must be given due attention so his decision is understandable.

I'd noticed he'd been posting less and less. It's a shame because he's a fantastic mod. Good luck RGB.

I send RGB my warmest wishes in his degree. I know how school can eat up a lot of time, and I hope things work out much better now that he can devote more energy toward it =D