Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

First Time Rolling

Sketch23

Greenlighter
Hey Guys!,

So this friday I am rolling for the first time and have a couple questions:

1.How many pills should I take?

2. (I am getting good legit pills from a bud whos done them a bunch of times...and i trust him...known him all my life.) How much water should I drink before, and what interval of drinking water while at the rave...

3. What suggested activities while rolling are fun? (like massages, dancing (know this one is a must!), a lot of touching, etc.)

4. Also, I have only done weed and I can still get high off smoking 1-2 hits for a long time...so can i correlate my lack of resistance to weed (ive been smoking weed for 2 years) to how im going to get hit when i first roll?

Take 1 pill. After an hour and a half, split another pill with someone or just eat half and save the other half. You can work up to eating 2 at a time later.

Drink about 250mL (about half a standard bottle) of water an hour, or so. A little more if you're dancing a lot the whole time.

Hang out and talk with people you really love. Touching, massaging, and dancing are all awesome ideas but talking and eye contact are my personal favorite. It matters whether or not you genuinely like the people you're with, so try to make sure you're with good friends.

Having a low tolerance to weed does not necessary correlate to a low tolerance for MDMA, but your mileage may vary.

this is what i recomend for forst timers these days.

take half of one. then at 30min take the other half and smoke a bowl or two. then at an hour, take a whole one. you will roll bawls for the night and your peak shouldnt be overwhelming; also your peak should last for the optimum amount of time.

and i would have close friends there to talk to, obviously dancing and deffinently a girl to dance with. massages are cool. and you will be at an "event" so music will be there. professional lights and live music are legit.

i drink 48-64fl oz of water just through out the day casually and maybe i drink some orange juice while im rolling. i recomend 48-64fl oz of h2o the day of, just drink that much in the 24hours of your roll and you should be fine. i assume your going to stay hydrated at the "event" so you should be fine.

just relax and have a good time.

It's always so hard to tell how many pills to take since we don't know the exact MDMA content that's in it. If pillreports.com rates your pills MDxx high, then yes one pill at first and a half pill 90-120 minutes later will be a great first time experience. I really don't think that weed is going to correlate to MDMA usage at all.

I drink about half a water bottle every hour when dancing. I always go for a few sips over the course of an hour.

Whenever I roll, I always have a handkerchief with Vick's Vaporub rolled up in it and I tie it around my plushie backpack and I smell it every 30 minutes or so! It makes me feel wonderful and it smells AMAZING! My friends always come up to my backpack and take large, deep breaths of it! I occasionally use the Vick's Inhaler but sometimes it floors me depending on how much MDxx I took that night.

I highly recommend getting a glove show. If you're going to a large EDM event, there should be plenty of glovers there :)

ask someone to give you a flight, if they know how to do it I still think that is one of the coolest things while rolling

1. Go to an friends house/open pad, (I suggest not doing it at a rave your first time)
2. pop the bean
3. smoke herb.
5. put on some good music (Trance/techno)
6. light-shows
8. profit.

1.Take 1, see how you feel
2.You will realize you feel great, take 1 more when you are peaking
3.Come down
4.Smoke Bud

Take one, see how it goes. Other than that, don't try to PLAN your roll. See what happens, and listen to your body. Do whatever you want that'll make you feel good! That's the most important thing. Try not to think about it too much and plan every minute detail! As far as water, just drink a normal amount. There no special amount you need to have, just drink a little here and there. You might want to smoke on the comedown, just see how you feel!

And most importantly, HAVE FUN!

i would save the bud for the comedown. you should experience rolling by itself and not do other drugs that might alter the high. some people love smoking weed while rolling and some dont. i suggest you try that out later.

yea and dont try to plan to much, just pop the pill and try to let go and have fun. make sure your in a good setting. lights off, music, cool lights, and preferably a house to yourself.

Drink plenty of water, :) always stay hydrated while rolling!! Music is amazing and me personally I love certain candy like pop rocks, but stay away from soda.. yuck. And enjoyy it, believe me the first time rolling is always the best.. well for me it was at leastt!! && stay safe!

(Don't really have much to say cause everyone said it alreadyyy. lol)

Hey Guys!,

So this friday I am rolling for the first time and have a couple questions:

1.How many pills should I take?
- u should take one at first 2 c if u get a allergic reaction, u u don't c anything wrong after 20 minutes ur okay to pop as many as u want just don't pop more than 6 cause u will freak out BAD!! Haha

2. (I am getting good legit pills from a bud whos done them a bunch of times...and i trust him...known him all my life.) How much water should I drink before, and what interval of drinking water while at the rave...
- itz better if u don't eat a big meal before u go to a rave like don't eat anything big 5 hrs before u pop the E...and about the water just take lil sips once in a while, don't drink to much cause u will over work ur lungz and u will overdose. But if u want a really good peak make sure to take Orange Juice( also only take lil sips)
3. What suggested activities while rolling are fun? (like massages, dancing (know this one is a must!), a lot of touching, etc.)

4. Also, I have only done weed and I can still get high off smoking 1-2 hits for a long time...so can i correlate my lack of resistance to weed (ive been smoking weed for 2 years) to how im going to get hit when i first roll?
- smoke all the weed u want when ur rolling...trust me itz a really good head change and ull feel good!! Weed is always a benefit

ohhh and one major thing about anytime u r rollin, NEVER think of anything negative or think of drama that is going on in ur life.....when u r rolling these stuff can get REALLY intense and u will feel very depressed and thatz a big no no!! Lol so u make sure u have fun throughout the whole night( and take glowstickz, they r a lot of fun when rollin) ohhh and I mainly recommend that u only pop E whenever u go to raves cause thatz the only spot u will feel that everybody is at the same level as u

Take three, grab a nalgene and an awesome blanket. Strap in and get ready for amazing.