Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Taking ecstacy a couple days before wisdom tooth removal

Sketch23

Greenlighter
Hey guys!

Im new here but have a serious question.

Im taking e july 24th and then that coming monday, the 26th, i am having one wisdom tooth removed. is there anything I should be worried about? (surgery complications, etc.) I would like to be able to take it, but if not, its not the end of the world.

One problem I can think of is that if your jaw still hurts from clenching it or grinding your teeth from rolling, and then you get your teeth out a few days later the surgery might hurt even more later than it was going to.
Then again you're probably gonna get painkillers, so it might actually go the opposite way.

Other than that, nothing I can really think of...

Yeah, just watch your jaw the night of rolling. I've gotten a really sore jaw days following rolling where it hurt pretty bad to open my mouth all the way. I can't imagine having to keep it open for hours then more pain on top of that.

As for complications with medication, I don't know anything about that...

What kind of anaesthesia are you expecting?
Local anaesthetic or will you be under total anaesthetic for a while.
If the latter, you might get quite a nasty downer after the surgery.
It's happened to me once. My guess is that one of the drugs they use prior to knocking you out depletes your serotonin and if you've been rolling a couple of days before you might not have much to spare.

there's nothing to worry about in terms of the ecstasy interfering with the anesthetics//medications they will be using while you're there. as far as your jaw goes, you will receive pain medication immediately after the procedure as well as to take home, so that shouldn't be a problem if it happens to still be sore from the roll on the day of your procedure. even if you are under conscious sedation (when you're still 'awake'), you will be so out of it you won't even notice if it did hurt. also- they use instruments to hold your mouth open and keep your tongue down, so you won't have to hold it open yourself the whole time.

you'll be fiiiiiine! enjoy your roll :)

haha dude i rolled litterally 2 days before having my wisdom teeth pulled. Ull be fine trust me and ull notice the pain will go away while your rolling haha trust me ull be fine just dont overdue it and dont grind as much take magnesium if you can

Also take 25mg (5 vics) after you get your wisdom teeth pulled.

Ull feel aamzing