• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

new here and looking for an answer

SFlife

Greenlighter
I'm a long time lurker and finally decided to sign up after this weekends festivities didn't go as planned.

Last weekend I went with my g/f to a house party in this ridculous S.F. mansion. I decided I was going to take some Mollie after a year and half of not doing it (was doing it once a month for 6 months before that). My G/F and I dropped at the same time along with some other folks. They all were rolling hard, but I didn't feel anything. I mean I felt NOTHING! Super weird experience. After 5 hours of nothing, I just went to bed. Woke up the next day and felt 100% fine, no nothing. Have I lost the "magic"? Any insight would be GREAT!

Placebo can be a powerful thing. How experienced were the other people? Also, how can you be sure that you took the exact same substance that they did? Was the molly already loaded up in a capsule?

I'm afraid we're going to need a bit more info before we can help you. :)

The others who took them were VERY EXPERIENCED users. As for the whole placebo thing, no chance. Yes, the pills were pre-loaded (capsules). However, the person who I get them from has never let me, or any of my peeps down. He always has the best of the best (dealt with him over 30 times) which is why I don't understand how this happend. My friends, whom I've rolled with before (year half ago off the same stuff) were def. rolling. I just want to know why I can't. I should mention that I did drink about 3 beers and eat a TON of food 2 hours before we dropped. But I can't see that being a problem considering my one friend who was with us is the exact same weight and size as me.

Well, two things.. One, maybe your dealer didn't know he had gotten one bunk one and you just happened to get unlucky and get it.
The second thing.. Are you on any medications or anything? Because if you're on things like SSRI's, they can inhibit MDMA from working and might be why you didn't roll.

Hmmmm. I just can't see my friend (dealer) getting bunk wears. As I mentioned, I've picked off of him so many time for myself and others, it kind of ridiculous. I'm currently not taking any other medications (SSRI's, etc.) Its just all really strange to me. If I remember correctly, I didn't really roll the last time I took it, ie: year and half ago. I don't feel like I abused mollie; doing it once a month for 6 months. However, after I stop doing mollie, I was doing that white bitch here and there, but nothing out of control.

The loss of magic experienced by some ecstasy users is never a total lack of any physical response to MDMA, they'll still feel physically stimulated and "amped" but with a profound lack of the euphoria/empathy that MDMA is so famous for. My guess would be that your guy got a couple beans that were filled with flour or some such nonsense. Nobody who has a repeat customer of 30 times can have a perfect track record.

Sorry your roll didn't kick, I hope you at least managed to have sober fun.