• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA Use

poppinanimal-

Greenlighter
So I never use MDMA during the school year so from October - May as it's not really available and the weather is shiity which I find ruins it kinda.

I like rolling in the summer since I have no commitments such as school, and the weather is nice and sunny and much more outdoor activities to participate in.

I was wondering if I was to roll 1nce every 1-2 weeks in the summer would it have bad effects if I stop rolling after? Since I never roll in the school year. E is something I save for summer.

Well It's recommended that you wait at least a month before rolling again to give your brain some time to recover, rolling every week or every other week is a little too much imo, you don't want your tolerance to go up too high.

Tolerance I don't look at as an issue since I won't use after summer. But if I feel a slight difference I will stop for 3-4 weeks. But will there be any permanent damage from rolling every 1-2 weeks

Probably not permanent damage, but you may experience harsher comedowns.

I say, if you're really committed to only rolling over the summer and not at all over the school year, every 2 or 3 weeks during summer is probably fine. The rule around here is usually a month but figuring you only got about 3 months of summer, so...

Alright thanks alot guys, during the school year it's harder to find m and kind of depressing since it's winter and my city covered in ice and kinda sucks while rolling.

Rolling every week of the summer is a bad idea.
It's plenty of time for you to lose your magic or develop some serious issues.

I advise you to wait at least a month, all year around.

So I never use MDMA during the school year so from October - May as it's not really available and the weather is shiity which I find ruins it kinda.

I like rolling in the summer since I have no commitments such as school, and the weather is nice and sunny and much more outdoor activities to participate in.

I was wondering if I was to roll 1nce every 1-2 weeks in the summer would it have bad effects if I stop rolling after? Since I never roll in the school year. E is something I save for summer.

What are your reasons for abstaining from MDMA during school?

Do you find the depression and cognitive deficiency distracting?

If this is the case than rolling every other week all summer will leave you with some pretty harsh side effects once school starts. You seem like a smart guy, so I wouldnt over do it.

Enjoy each roll as if it were your last....but remember that the magic is like a jar full of candy...once you eat it all you cant really enjoy it anymore..:\

If this is the case than rolling every other week all summer will leave you with some pretty harsh side effects once school starts. You seem like a smart guy, so I wouldnt over do it.

Enjoy each roll as if it were your last....but remember that the magic is like a jar full of candy...once you eat it all you cant really enjoy it anymore..:\

I wish I could sig that. haha

i almost made this same thread, you pretty much described by mentality/situation. I've rolled the past 5 weekends in a row. The first weekend was a binge where i took 5.5 pills (90-100mg of molly each) over two nights. The rest have been low dose ranging from around 60mg to a max of 200mg only one night a weekend, due to all my friends doing it all the time and it being very cheap. The only side effects i got so far were after the first binge weekend I had trouble sleeping/brain zaps. Every time I've been fine with no bad comedowns or depression. I never really have gotten a bad comedown but i was kind of worried i would because i work mostly alone in a factory fulltime now, but I've been able to stay positive. Hopefully i'll take a few weeks off now, but ive been saying that each week since the first one so who knows lol. My plan is a 3 week break then get back at it every other week or so til the end of the summer and then probably only do it once or twice from september-may (halloween/new years probably)

I dont think its that... if the OP is like me its just that rolling during shitty weather isn't as fun. I tried and tried to enjoy it last winter but couldnt. I doubt i'll crave it much during school.

if the weather is cold out side, you guys should stay indoors till you start rolling. Once your rolling go out side and run around naked. haha, you'll be peaking for hours.

It's not fun rolling in the winter when the sun sets at 4-5 and it's not warm. I have done it that's why I don't enjoy it , has nothing to do with depression since I never have comedowns even after railing two pills one day and the next popping two and railing one, next day woke up normal no bad effects, it's just in the winter it sucks balls, especially when you want a smoke or want to walk around or just drive around, it's just the mood of the season. Summers more fun , more activities, girls are looking fine haha no commitments it's just a different enviornment.

most of us have gone thru a phase of popping every weekend durgin summer. i did it 06 and 09 popped every weekend and thursdays at the club as well. i am fine. proper spacing keeps me rolling and i enjoy myself like the first time everytime. u may b irritable and getting brain zaps wen summers over but those will pass. zaps will probably take 2 weeks to 90 days depending on how much you are eating.

i do not condone rolling every weekend or twice a month but i did it myself so what can i saw. i will say tho, end of summer 09 i was suffering full blown effects from ecstacy use on a daily basis, 3 months break ended that tho.