• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

how has rolling impacted ur view on life and ppl?

420blaze420

Greenlighter
So since rolling for the first time i have felt a chang inside me..before i had no faith inn ppl and life was just very depressing...now i c good in ppl and im a lot more friendly wit ppl in general...life doesnt seem so hard anymore...im just overall a lot happier especially wit myself. I feel like MDMA helped me find myself...i love the culture tat goes along wit it...im a modern day hippie lol...see ya'll at edc...

Happy/safe rollin
Plur<3

I have had the same experiance but here's the problem... I've abused ecstasy to much now I'm worse then when I stared (2) years Ago:..

It wont last, live a little longer and you´ll soon see the worst in people again lol.

100% agree on all that stuff. For a while after i first started using mdma it made me a happier person, and gave me a more positive outlook on life in general. everything was easier, more fun, and no matter what i was doing, I was more content doing it.
However, after having abused it in the last year or so, that whole positive outlook feeling has turned into more of a "blissfully ignorant" kind of feeling, meaning that I'm happy most of the time because my brain doesn't have enough activity inside of it to be sad about anything. My mind is silent most of the time, so I'm usually just sitting around relaxing not worrying about anything. It's not bad, I kind of enjoy it sometimes. But it is a little bit scary, because try as I might, I can no more deny the effects that mdma has had on my brain. I can still get good grades in school and have happy, healthy relationships with people and hold intelligent conversations, but I just feel DUMB all the time :\

I think it has allowed me to prioritize whats actually important- I used to worry about small crap much more, I wasn't as connected to my family before, I was a bit less affectionate, I stressed out more....I never ever would have thought a "raver drug" would ever, ever improve my life on so Many levels.

One of my favorite effects MDMA has had on me is my relationship with one of my friends. We both have a tendency to hold people at arms length and put up walls of mistrust. For the longest time we couldn't really connect with each other... until we rolled together. Those walls have permanently broken down between us. Which I'm very thankful for.

One of my favorite effects MDMA has had on me is my relationship with one of my friends. We both have a tendency to hold people at arms length and put up walls of mistrust. For the longest time we couldn't really connect with each other... until we rolled together. Those walls have permanently broken down between us. Which I'm very thankful for.

Same thing happened to me, but ours resulted In a romantic relationship...it's been a while, and we are both happier than ever....were like two giddy 5 year olds :)

I think I have changed quite a bit spiritually but my views on people haven't changed that much. Then again I can also get angry when I'm rolling so what does that say about me.

It's totally possible and normal to get angry while rolling.

Being high on MDMA does not mean being happy all the time. Your emotions are more skewed in that direction, but you are generally more emotional overall.

It's strange how different people react to MDMA. All I know is that abuse definitely leads to a warped worldview...sadly this happens all too often with users.

I kno with abuse this feeling will fade away but its beautiful while it lasts and no matter what happens i alwayz try the use what i learn while roling in my regular life...i agree it can only last for so long but it will never take away what ive learned through all these experiences...they have made me a better person and i will alwayz b greateful for that

it brought out the cynic in me.
it raised my standards on the people i surround myself with.
it made me love the people who i know truly love me.

and it sadly brought on an overall impeding doom feeling about life.
i've realized that i live day to day. i've realized that i've lost faith. i'm not blissfully hopeful.
it's aged my mind a lot. some parts for the best, some for the worst.

The first time changed my life for about a month straight just by giving me a huge moodboost.

Still rolling, still searching for whatever I'm looking for.

it brought out the cynic in me.
it raised my standards on the people i surround myself with.
it made me love the people who i know truly love me.

and it sadly brought on an overall impeding doom feeling about life.
i've realized that i live day to day. i've realized that i've lost faith. i'm not blissfully hopeful.
it's aged my mind a lot. some parts for the best, some for the worst.

I could never have summed it up better.

It's often an enlightenment that is bittersweet. You wish you could go back and be blissfully unaware, but at the same time you accept it as a more real way of perceiving.

I was cynical previous to rolling, and I'm still quite cynical. However, I am a little more open to people and more trusting than I used to be.

Long story short I was very conservative befor I started using mdma, since then I guess you can say I'm much more liberal minded..I'm open to new things. Befor my thinking was hey if its not conservative thinking it doesn't workj but now I'm open to all ideas, I feel I'm able to better judge things now since I'm able too look at it from the left and from the right...I have to say MDMA has me asking a lot more questions and getting me involved with society a lot more..=)

^ this...im just more involved in every aspect of my life now...i question things now were as b4 i would jus kind of accept things the way they were...i never asked y i felt the way i did towards things i was against...now im open 2 pretty much anything...

It helped me stop holding stupid old grudges. Also helped me appreciate my good friends even more. Basically a more positive outlook while accepting people for what they are, and what they aren't

How rolling has impacted my view on life : There is nothing be unhappy about. Being and staying happy is a choice. Being negative is being selfish and brings down those around me who I love and care about. My goal is to spread happiness everyday.

I am a work in progress and I am at the point in my rolling where I am learning that being happy and positive all the time in everyday life means I am thinking of others and not myself.

I am working on preserving the self through exercise , eating right, learning and filling my roles as wife, mother, family member,friend and community member. I am at the point in rolling where I am still taking and now just learning how to really give. Man I always say I wish we could all roll more often and I would be further ahead. My hubby always says in response " you are right where you need to be " :) <3

How rolling has impacted my view on people: Believe it or not ... rolling has shown me who the really good people are in my life and those who are not. The list of not good is 90 percent bigger then the list of good.

I am not judging as no one is perfect including myself. Just saying there is a dark side to rolling and I have seen it and heard the stories first hand. When I know that people take something that is supposed to a beautiful learning and twist it to their own selfish motives and carry that into everyday sober life it makes me very sad :( I have learned to accept these people as they are still in my circle of life. The relationships with these people do suffer at times but we make the most of the good times we do share.

I am very grateful to Dr. Alexander Shulgin for MDMA and all that it has given to myself and others. Thanks to him I have been able to do in 1 year and 7 months things that would have taken me much longer time in traditional therapy.

I am very grateful to my husband for introducing me to it and to my husband and our best friend for being my guides. They won't allow me to get too deep. They have already been there and it wasn't pretty. I have to take longer breaks and I have a lot of support on it. I am a very lucky girl. Happy rolling PLUR <3 :)

Last edited:
MDMA changed my view on people in 2 ways:

1.) Girls/women appear much lovelier to me than before my first contact with E - also a lot more parts of their bodies carry an intense and deeply felt beauty to me.
(took my first E only about 6 years ago - I'm a straigth male going on dirty old men) :eek:

2.) I started to look differently at people, making eye contact more often.
I seem to see or feel more "into" them, espacially from the way they move or dance and from their bearing and postures.

MDMA made me aware of the strong connections - both positive and negative - between all humans.
And sometimes (I don't roll very often, only a few times per year) it reminds me that I really love my wife.

Last edited: