Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Extremely worried - need some advice/reassurance

wee_nu

Greenlighter
Hi there,

I've only signed up here because I'm shitting myself and need some reassurance from people that I'm going to be ok. Can you tell I'm on a comedown? Its a really long post but I need to get it all out. Thank you in advance if you can be bothered to read it all.

Went to a festival earlier this week and took a disgusting amount of pills/mdma over three days considering I'm not a hugely regular/experienced user and I'm quite small in stature. Ingested a total of 15 pills (6 first night, 4 second, 5 third) and two bombs of mdma. The pills were Facebooks. And not the shite ones. And the mdma was tested at the festival and the marquis was black. So I know its not all a bad reaction from pips. I also drank a lot of alcohol and had a couple of joints. I feel so disappointed just typing that. I know this is stupid and I know people should never say never but I genuinely am never touching it again due to whats now happened to me over the past two days.

I managed to drive back from the festival Friday afternoon. Thank god I did when I did. I arrived home feeling surprisingly ok. That all changed when I went to bed. I lay down about 11pm and was starting to fall asleep. Suddenly, my brain literally switched. I could hear beats in my head, felt a whoosing sensation coming from the base of my head/top of my spine, right through my brain and out the front of my eyes. My whole body was twitching and I could see horrible visuals - shadows all over the walls, spots in front of my eyes. The whoosing, dizziness was the worst. I called my friend in a panic and he tried to reassure me I'd be ok, that is was mostly sleep deprivation (slept about 3/4 hours a night Tues, Wed, Thurs) and just a bad comedown and that I'd be fine. I eventually fell asleep and had horrible dreams.

I had to get up at 6am for work. I don't remember the journey in to be honest. Got into work. Felt sick, hot and cold flushes, the dizziness again. Brought in a sleeping bad and pillow to sleep - was only in because painters were. Went to lie down on a couch and the same things as night before started to happen. I completely panicked and called another friend - a regular drugs user - and was crying down the phone to him freaking out that I thought I was going to die if I went to sleep. That my heart was going to pack in. That I'd over done it and I'd caused permanent damage. Again, he tried to reassure me it was just a severe comedown and that I'd be ok. Work was hell, don't know how I lasted. I managed to eat something about 2pm and felt a tiny bit better. Enough to get through the day and get home. Another friend came over that night who'd also been at the festival because we didn't want to be alone. He hadn't taken as much as me and just felt the typical comedown feelings of tiredness and depression. He left about 10pm and I went to bed.

I had another freak out. It wasn't as bad this time. But I was still twitching, head still doing the whooshing thing, really really dizzy. So I called NHS 24 (heavy freaking out at this point, literally had no idea what to do) explained it all to the nurse and she said I should go to A&E or at least alert my mum to what was going on. I said I couldn't, she'd kill me, and hung up. But then I fainted and had the WORST 30 second dream/visuals. I felt like my body was being physically pulled backwards by something and I was flying around in a huge circle. I somehow managed to shake myself awake and went up to my mum in tears. I confessed I'd taken drugs on the last night of the festival (I said 2 - there was NOWAY I was going to tell the truth of how many) and she said just to go to sleep and we'd talk about it in the morning.

I managed to fall asleep and had about 6 hours. Woke up and felt utterly exhausted again. My mum was surprisingly ok. She said I was 22, they couldn't control me but was disappointed. etc etc. Today has been a bit better. But I'm still SO SO dizzy. My head keeps doing this thing thats really hard to describe. Its like, my head moves but it feels like my brain takes a second to follow my eyes. I went for a nap and kept getting the whooshing sensation in my head. Its horrible, utterly utterly horrible.

I've taken pills before, but only ever in one night and 4 at the most. Never over three consecutively. I feel really really stupid. I'm just so so scared I've done some permanent damage to myself. How long is this going to last? Should I consider going to the hospital? If you've read this far, thanks.

Sounds like what happend to myself 2 weeks ago here's my post
http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=507970 you will be fine but I dont think you should roll again. If your having an anxeity attack which by your post it defiently sounds like you are.

Jus calm down breath listin to some music I know this is hard believe me I know because I thought I was a dead. You will experiance a high level of anxiety for a couple days people say smoke a bowl DONT it will raise anxeity. What helped me take all these feelings away was walking outside for hours just walk. You took a large amount of xtc/MDMA so always remember this feeling so it doesn't happen again.

You´ve overdone it and thats why you feel this shitty, been there many a time, youve frazzled your energy levels, Just relax dont focus on it and cause yourself anymore anxiety, you need to get some food inside you, drink some fresh fruit juice and rest up as much as possible, and as shAYZoN says remeber that binge and take it easy next time around.

i believe i was at the same festival. it was flooded with molly, like literally half the sand there is probably shards.

i got bit by the same free/cheap/available molly bug, but luckily i walked away from it unscathed.

really the best you can do at this point is eat/sleep/exersize properly and try to relax and think about the awesome memories you made.

Thanks guys. I think thats all I needed. Just people telling me I'm guna be ok!

It was a brilliant festival wasn't it. One of the best I've been to. Tiny but such a chilled vibe. We're definitely all going back next year. Location was amazing. And you're right, we did make some awesome memories. They're the only thing getting me through the past two days of hell!

^^ don't let those good memory flood out how bad you feel right now. I'd say it's time to take a LARGE MDMA/xtc break! Maybe wait 2-3 months remember harm reduction is number 1 here. Just take vit.c because I always get a nasty cold after a binge period. When I took 26 pills in 3 days I got strep throat sinusitis and stomach flu ontop of coming down for 2 days puking ect...

^
AtLEAST 2-3 months.
I take 2 month breaks after one day rolls. If I happen to roll 2 nights (only once a year) I take an even larger break.
Rolling 3 nights in a row was a terible choice. I hope you never try it again as it severely depletes the neurotransmitters your brain uses to function on a day to day basis (think driving your car without oil in it)

I'm having a hard time even considering rolling again AT ALL right now. Let alone for more than one day in a row. Believe me, this experience has put me off for a looooong time.

Consider seeing a doctor if problems persist or get worse. You may have triggered a latent panic disorder, or you could be at the start of a depressive disorder. Both can be triggered through MDMA abuse. SSRI therapy with "talk" therapy is very effective in treating this. Don't feel bad about getting a diagnosis as it is not life ending. The quicker you find out what the problems are, the quicker you can start feeling better.

I'm not a doctor or anything, just a guy that has been there.
<3