• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Anyone know how to counter water retention effects of MDMA like substances?

Harambulus

Greenlighter
This I've found to be one of the most uncomfortable effects of such substances.

I think I vaguely recall drinking a bit of alcohol helped somewhat but my memory is hazy.

What about caffeine? as that is a diuretic...

Anyone else think of any tricks to counter this either as a preload or during the roll?

just sit down to pee n relaaaaaxxxx haha

I honestly just relearned this on my last roll. Back in the day when I rolled twice a month I had a system down to help unload the ol' iron bladder. I would like try to relax and isolate all the muscles in the area, close my eyes, do some breathing exercises, and kind visualize a whirl pool inside me emptying out through you know where.. Some times I could do this standing lol I would put one foot up on the edge of the tub and shift my weight to the other side of my body while holding myself up with my arm braced on the counter for the sink, so my whole body was angled sideways but the pressure was off the groin area and things could flow free lol

The other way was sitting, I'd kinda put my hand on the front of the seat and lean forward and do the whole meditation and breathing thing. Deeeeep breath iiiin... annnd ouuuuut with the pee lol

I had a system that worked good, it's all about getting yourself to relax and let it happen. I didn't roll for a couple years and what do ya know I was having these HORRIBLE bladder pains and I couldn't for the life of me figure out wtf was causing it, because I couldn't pee so I didn't think it could be that, would freak out thinking I got an std or something it would burn so much lol but just the last time I rolled I remembered the good ol days and how hard it was to piss and I was just like *face palm* god dammit how the HELL did I forget all that? lol

Anyway, just get comfortable n experiment, if you relax enough you'll be able to pass all the extra water it sucks out of your system

Well I find this no probs when at home I can be as elabourate as I like with the 'techniques' but it's kind of limiting and unrealistic doing the 'crouching tiger' yoga maneuver upside-down whilst stood next to two dudes either side of you at the urinal in a club.

That's the worst thing about it really. I used to have pee shyness which is gone now whilst sober but it still can be harder to piss if on MDMA etc. when in a public place.

The going into a stall is almost as bad as I find I get paranoid that the bouncers will be peeking over the cubicle and interrupt me which happens regularly in clubs where I am (they basically stand near the toilets and come in every 5 mins and stand on a chair/the toilet seat in the adjacent cubicle to peek over and see what you're up to in the next stall) to check for drug taking.

Suffice to say it makes things rather uncomfortable. This has ruined my nights on several occasions in clubs/freeparties (freeparties was worst; I would walk over several fields to ensure I was in complete privacy but fuck freeparties now, although the atmos is great the loss of creature comforts is too great to be worth it :D). I'll be having a great time dancing and getting into the music and then there's like this 'moment of truth' which can make or break my night where I have to go to the toilets and attempt to piss.