• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Suppppllleeements????

DUB5t3p

Greenlighter
So as of this moment for a week after i roll i take like 2 5-htp capsules like everyday for a week (with a vitamin-c). now i just read that 5-htp is a bit bad for your heart. i'm young so i'm not worried about that now but later in life it may do some damage idk anyway are there any better supplements that are possibly more natural and possibly even better??8o

The best bet is to eat a well balanced diet - sleep well - take care of your mind and body. Taking suppliments usually means your not getting enough from your daily lifestyle/intake.

The thing with supplements like 5htp and melatonin is that you aren't supposed to take them for such prolonged periods of time
I would stick to taking 5htp for like 2 or 3 days max after a roll

Whenever I take 5htp, I always wake up with my serotonin out of whack, but its still worth it to take it (I could tell by me overheating and stuff)

And 5htp won't do any damage to ur heart 10 years from now anyways, because ur body's cells are constantly dying and reproducing to replace the dead ones (besides amphetamines overwork ur heart way more then something like 5htp)

5-htp causing damage? Hm... maybe in ridiculous doses. Do you have a link for that?

5-htp does not even necessarily release serotonin. It provides your body with more building blocks to create it.

I take oregano oil, acidophiles, and candida clear from now foods to fight the germs.
I had problem with leaky guts, after six weeks on a program, i feel so clean now.